• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Good News for you guys

I’m off today from Scout.com and all my other stuff. That’s good news for you guys because things always seem to happen when Im not scheduled to do anything.. last year, both the Mitchell signing and Stroud trade occurred on days where I wasn’t on any assignment.

So since I have nothing going on today, expect something to happen.. Book it!

Meanwhile, I’ll celebrate my potential loss of breaking anything today by drinking my face off tonight when I bartend

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • WeAreArthurMoates
    • Feb 2009

Re: Good News for you guys

I hope so Pat we need all the karma we can get, do something Buffalo.

Comment

• topher180
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      I’m off today from Scout.com and all my other stuff. That’s good news for you guys because things always seem to happen when Im not scheduled to do anything.. last year, both the Mitchell signing and Stroud trade occurred on days where I wasn’t on any assignment.

Meanwhile, I’ll celebrate my potential loss of breaking anything today by drinking my face off tonight when I bartend
      Cool, maybe history will repeat itself then.

Remember, don't drink and drive.

in·ept
      Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Damn Im off today I was looking forward to your Friday FA thread LOL

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Feb 2009

Man, I'll tell ya. I want the Bills to make moves, but not just ANY moves.

Signing Cato June will not please me at all. We'd be better off with Ellison.

Mike Peterson is the only visitor I'm interested in, and I'm only slightly interested.

I think a WR is a big thing we need, and we need a veteran. A guy who can run routes and show the young guys the ropes. A guy who's #2 in receiving touch downs all time. A guy who since 2006 has the most td receptions in the NFL.

Yes, I'm talking about TO. People blow everything he does way out of proportion. I think his attitude would help the Bills. Nobody faces any consiquence for a mistake, Jauron shows no emotion, at least TO would bring some fire to this team.

Your all gonna give me crap, but whatever. Imagine if everybody actually liked TO, how much he'd get thrown to then. He's the best receiver of our generation, possibly ever.

He'd bring fire attitude and experience to the Bills. Far more than any other FA available. I wish we'd do it.

That said, I know we won't, but I'd cream my jeans if we did.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Feb 2009

Tell me this wouldn't be scary:

Edwards
            Lynch
            Evans
            Owens
            Reed
            Pettigrew
            Peters N Walker locked up long term.

That right there is an offense that we'd be watching in the playoffs.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by topher180
              Cool, maybe history will repeat itself then.

Remember, don't drink and drive.
              True. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                • Jun 2005

I agree with you on TO but not on June

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
                  Man, I'll tell ya. I want the Bills to make moves, but not just ANY moves.

Signing Cato June will not please me at all. We'd be better off with Ellison.

Mike Peterson is the only visitor I'm interested in, and I'm only slightly interested.

I think a WR is a big thing we need, and we need a veteran. A guy who can run routes and show the young guys the ropes. A guy who's #2 in receiving touch downs all time. A guy who since 2006 has the most td receptions in the NFL.

Yes, I'm talking about TO. People blow everything he does way out of proportion. I think his attitude would help the Bills. Nobody faces any consiquence for a mistake, Jauron shows no emotion, at least TO would bring some fire to this team.

Your all gonna give me crap, but whatever. Imagine if everybody actually liked TO, how much he'd get thrown to then. He's the best receiver of our generation, possibly ever.

He'd bring fire attitude and experience to the Bills. Far more than any other FA available. I wish we'd do it.

That said, I know we won't, but I'd cream my jeans if we did.
                  June >>>>> Ellison

Keiaho >>>>> Ellison

As for TO, you have to be kidding me. He has been run of of three teams, one of them owned by the 2nd most tolerant owner in the NFL. His attitude destroys teams. He throws teammates and QBs under the bus more often than either of change our shorts. Talented? For sure. Perhaps the worst teammate in the NFL right now though.

As for his greatness as a receiver, he is nowhere close to the greatest ever. Hell, he likely is not top 10. And he also is not the greates of our generation. He leads the league in drops, or is damn close too often to be there and is not as good as Moss, Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                    • Feb 2009

So Pat no Free Agency Friday thread, man I was looking forward to that.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        As for his greatness as a receiver, he is nowhere close to the greatest ever. Hell, he likely is not top 10. And he also is not the greates of our generation. He leads the league in drops, or is damn close too often to be there and is not as good as Moss, Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson.
                        Moss is far less consistant, no matter where he's played.

Andre Johnson has only made it through 1 healthy season.

Fitzgerald, whereas I agree the talent is there, is on a mess of a team and isn't going to live up to what he did in January.

TO is 2nd all time in every major stat.

I'm not arguing that we'll sign him. Or against any of your basic ideas. I just don't think that your giving him the credit he deserves as a player.

There are a lot of ******* players. Even more arrogant ones. Just as bad as TO. The problem for him, is he finds his way into the media more than any others.

Never gets arrested, which is more than half the league can say for itself.

Comment

• acehole
                          • Jan 2006

Settle down Bevis you did good but dont buy into the hype created by the the young posters about how great you are. Remember God is allways trying to teach us ....It is not all about you.

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Hated by the stupid..
                          Loved by their moms.

Comment

• mayotm
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by The Juice Is Loose
                            Moss is far less consistant, no matter where he's played.

Andre Johnson has only made it through 1 healthy season.

Fitzgerald, whereas I agree the talent is there, is on a mess of a team and isn't going to live up to what he did in January.

TO is 2nd all time in every major stat.

I'm not arguing that we'll sign him. Or against any of your basic ideas. I just don't think that your giving him the credit he deserves as a player.

There are a lot of ******* players. Even more arrogant ones. Just as bad as TO. The problem for him, is he finds his way into the media more than any others.

Never gets arrested, which is more than half the league can say for itself.
                            Is it really worth debating TO. Why on Earth would he come to Buffalo?

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

Pat, if Lynch comes into your bar serve him apple juice...We don't need another hit and run

Comment

Working...
                              X