X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brobill1
    • Mar 2007

Did Peterson leave yet???

This is the worst I'd rather not see them bring anyone in if there just gonna keep leaving. I would assume though he's gone now too unless someone else knows something different. My god.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Did Peterson leave yet???

Your answer

"Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• jpdex12
      • Jan 2005

Who cares, we aren't going to sign him anyway. Del Rio benched him for 6 games last year...do we need someone like that? That's who we will end up signing though...another suck arse player.
      Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• im8th2buffalo
        • Mar 2008

Nobody leaves until they spend a day at Niagara Falls, visit Toronto our other home stadium, get a free hotel stay, and Buffalo treats them to a plane ride to the city that they will actually sign with, .
        If they are worthy of signing they get to go to Ralph Wilson's house and sit around in a snuggie eating Buffalo Wings and watching American Idol or maybe some Matlock, then Dickie J tells them why they will love him as a coach.

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

This whole franchise sucks balls. From the owner right on down to the players.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

Working...
          X