PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Would reverse the trend

Yasgur's Farm
03-07-2009, 12:25 PM
Bills are having trouble attracting football players. That trend would be reversed if we signed TO.

I think it might even be worth $10M in '09.

The Juice Is Loose
03-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Do you realize the effect it would have on Lee Evans and Marshawn Lynch?

Not to mention Trent Edwards, Josh Reed...the whole offensive line.

The guy draws double teams. Period. He's the prototype west coast WR.

Trent checks down when he has to, imagine checking down to Terrell Owens.

The Juice Is Loose
03-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Imagine Lee Evans being able to play to his talent instead of trying to force himself to be a player he isn't.

Maybe TO is here for 2 years and turns James Hardy into an animal. He'll show him how to run routes. I'm sure of that.

DrGraves
03-07-2009, 12:38 PM
T.O. would be the best player in Buffalo since the mid 90's.

Michael82
03-07-2009, 01:03 PM
If we actually signed TO, I bet that June would beg us to sign him. And I also bet that we'd be able to fill our other holes rather quickly. As much as I hate the guy, bringing him to Buffalo would put us on the map again!

Mad Bomber
03-07-2009, 02:33 PM
I actually hate to say this, but I am so desparate for ANYTHING different, I'd almost welcome a TO signing. He may be a cancer, but this team is already suffering from a degenerative disease. Choose your poison....pancreatic vs. prostate cancer....

Akhippo
03-07-2009, 03:01 PM
I have to agree. I HATE T.O. But signing him might actually give this team a personality. Give the WRs some personality. Get Evans to progress into the upper echelon. Bring press to Buffalo even if it is circus press.

Right now Im willing to make a deal with the Devil to bring life to the Bills.

Plus you dont think TO going againt Moss twice a year wouldnt bring out some competition, competive juices that might actually work in our favor.