• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

I HATE T Owens!!!

But i hate watching this team lose and not make the playoffs in over a decade. Everyone is saying why would we bring this guy in why would we want him to come in and ruin the team chemistry. Saying he is to old and would cost to much or drop to many passes. But what have we done the past decade we have not won football games and we have been at bottom of the league. So you talk about his attitude and how he could disrupt our team.......

Maybe we need someone to disrupt this team and bring it back to life and we know ralph and dick won't

I hate Owens antics but the guy plays the game with passion and heart and brings emotion to the team

Its not like he is vick or pac man going out to clubs making it rain

The dude wants to win and hates to lose

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: I HATE T Owens!!!

There is nothing to lose at this point. We have a ton of cap space, sign the man... its not like we are using the money on anything else. Worst case scenario we go 0-6 in division and miss the playoffs again.

That isn't going to happen though... With T.O. drawing double teams, Lee Evans is going to be running around naked across the field... he will also make the running game stronger by keeping other teams from stacking 8 guys in the box.

Comment

• DrGraves
      • Mar 2008

Heck maybe even ESPN will remember that Buffalo has a franchise and will talk about the Bills once in a while...

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

TO instantly makes Buffalo a team to watch and will draw us a prime time game or two.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I hate him too. But I also hate what the offseason has brought us so far and think that bringing in a guy like TO, a true star...would actually get me excited about the season, even just to watch the circus act and see him and Lee Evans wide open for Trent Edwards to find.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

combine with this the other 3 threads that say the same thing by everyone.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              combine with this the other 3 threads that say the same thing by everyone.

Just delete it then

Love the NO point comment you made

thanks for contributing nothing

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                • Jun 2003

Everyone hates Terrell Owens.
                www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• Commissioner
                  • Dec 2004

Despite his locker room antics.... T.O. always goes a 110% on the field....

Besides.. it's not like he's running over girls, and smokey dope in parking lots with an unregistered weapon.
                  Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

Working...
                  X