PDA

View Full Version : If TO leaves Buffalo he's signing elsewhere...

Mahdi
03-07-2009, 04:28 PM
IMO...Just want to drop this warning because as excited as I am about this there is a very good chance Rosenhaus is doing this to drum up interest and increase contract demands. Im wired about this but also cautious not to get too disappointed.

X-Era
03-07-2009, 04:29 PM
IMO...Just want to drop this warning because as excited as I am about this there is a very good chance Rosenhaus is doing this to drum up interest and increase contract demands. Im wired about this but also cautious not to get too disappointed.

I just said that.

jimbohastle51
03-07-2009, 04:29 PM
the only other team i could see that would really be interested would be the raiders, and i would think that the bills would be more attractive than them

DrGraves
03-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Its a shame we are not the Los Angeles Bills yet... T.O. would be inked already and probably have a staring roles in movies already too...

X-Era
03-07-2009, 04:32 PM
the only other team i could see that would really be interested would be the raiders, and i would think that the bills would be more attractive than them

I almost wonder if the Bills know that TO's camp is just drumming up interest in the hopes that teams like the Fins, Jets, or Pats will sign him and cause them to implode.

Afterall, if we simply visit with him and dont sign him, he wont do any harm to us.