PDA

View Full Version : TD on Empire Tuesday night at 6...

lordofgun
05-12-2003, 10:39 PM
...On Paul McGuire's show. FYI

SoCalBillsFan
05-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Sweet. That would probably mean something to me if I lived in buffalo.

darn buffalo bias on this site....:D

Turf
05-13-2003, 06:54 AM
McGuire Interview:

So Tom, Ahhh...................25 second pause...............

How about those Bills huh?

TD stops in the middle of a snore and wakes up....... We'll do whatever is best for the Buffalo Bills Footbowl Team...........

Tatonka
05-13-2003, 07:12 AM
can someone record it?

Earthquake Enyart
05-13-2003, 07:49 AM
Maybe Paul will be sober this week.

:shakeno:

eyedog
05-13-2003, 08:23 AM
No need to record it Tatonka. Have you ever seen a P. McGuire interview. One softball question after another followed by the usual answer.
You will hear phrases like: Why did you make the WM pick ? We felt he was the best pick for our team at that time. Good value. We had him rated # 1 on our board. His knee is recovering well. We won't push the process. He may play this year.
How did the team look in mini camp ? They worked hard. Were very pleased with our new players, the enthusiasm, and how quick they are picking up the system.
How are the new coaches on the staff working out ? They are doing a great job. Everybody is working well together. We've added a lot of coaching experience.
That will be the jist of it. I just saved you a half an hour tonight.

The_Philster
05-13-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Maybe Paul will be sober this week.

:shakeno:

Maybe he'll actually show up. I had to look twice when I saw him last week.....thought I was the one who was drunk.

Earthquake Enyart
05-14-2003, 06:43 AM
Anybody see this?

Watching I could think of at least 20 questions to ask instead of the inane banter of PM. He went on and on for 5 minutes on how the best college players go to the crappiest teams. :eek:

Same thing with Gilbride last week. :drool:

Turf
05-14-2003, 07:06 AM
Like Lou Saban once said, "I never knew anyone that knew less about football than Paul McGuire".