• Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

TD on Empire Tuesday night at 6...

...On Paul McGuire's show. FYI

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• SoCalBillsFan
    Expert on Experts
    • Jul 2002

Sweet. That would probably mean something to me if I lived in buffalo.

darn buffalo bias on this site....

Comment

• Travis Hunter
      • Jul 2002

McGuire Interview:

So Tom, Ahhh...................25 second pause...............

How about those Bills huh?

TD stops in the middle of a snore and wakes up....... We'll do whatever is best for the Buffalo Bills Footbowl Team...........
      Last edited by Turf; 05-13-2003, 08:06 AM.
      Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

can someone record it?
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Maybe Paul will be sober this week.

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

No need to record it Tatonka. Have you ever seen a P. McGuire interview. One softball question after another followed by the usual answer.
            You will hear phrases like: Why did you make the WM pick ? We felt he was the best pick for our team at that time. Good value. We had him rated # 1 on our board. His knee is recovering well. We won't push the process. He may play this year.
            How did the team look in mini camp ? They worked hard. Were very pleased with our new players, the enthusiasm, and how quick they are picking up the system.
            How are the new coaches on the staff working out ? They are doing a great job. Everybody is working well together. We've added a lot of coaching experience.
            That will be the jist of it. I just saved you a half an hour tonight.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
              Maybe Paul will be sober this week.

Maybe he'll actually show up. I had to look twice when I saw him last week.....thought I was the one who was drunk.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Anybody see this?

Watching I could think of at least 20 questions to ask instead of the inane banter of PM. He went on and on for 5 minutes on how the best college players go to the crappiest teams.

Same thing with Gilbride last week.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                  • Jul 2002

Like Lou Saban once said, "I never knew anyone that knew less about football than Paul McGuire".
                  Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                  X