PDA

View Full Version : The Bills CANNOT Stop here

Devin
03-07-2009, 06:57 PM
While I am not a fan of the TO signing that is irrelevant. The Bills still need help and while presumably they will get some via the draft they absolutley need to bring in another offensive player, either at TE or OL.

This is a one year deal, and I dont think anyone is fooled into believing that the TO signing automatically makes us playoff contenders. Hes likely gone next year as well. So in order to not make this all for naught finish the job guys.

TO was a start ralph, but show us all this wasnt about ticket/jersey sales.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Couldn't have put it better but i am in favor of the TO signing

Jan Reimers
03-07-2009, 07:06 PM
While I am not a fan of the TO signing that is irrelevant. The Bills still need help and while presumably they will get some via the draft they absolutley need to bring in another offensive player, either at TE or OL.

This is a one year deal, and I dont think anyone is fooled into believing that the TO signing automatically makes us playoff contenders. Hes likely gone next year as well. So in order to not make this all for naught finish the job guys.

TO was a start ralph, but show us all this wasnt about ticket/jersey sales.
Besides a TE and G, we need a DE, DT, LB and S. Without a big infusion of additional talent, we won't match last year's 7 wins.

CAbills
03-07-2009, 07:08 PM
It seems every year we suck but still get that crappy 9-13 1st round "reach" draft pick. I wish we either made the playoffs last year or did worse and got a top 5 pick.

Philagape
03-07-2009, 11:43 PM
If they trade for Waters, this offense will suddenly be scary.
No more defenses focusing on Lee.
No more stacked defenses giving Lynch nowhere to go.
The lack of a second threat has stalled this offense for years. No more.

But it's all IF TO doesn't implode and alienate the team, which is far from a given.

Al the Bills Fan
03-07-2009, 11:46 PM
I will be happy If we get a Guard in here (simmons, waters) and LB (June, Peterson, Kaiaho) and be done with FA.

We can draft TE, DE, S

Discotrish
03-07-2009, 11:46 PM
Can't wait to hear T.O.'s take on Buffalo nightlife!

Patti

Michael82
03-08-2009, 12:56 AM
If they trade for Waters, this offense will suddenly be scary.
No more defenses focusing on Lee.
No more stacked defenses giving Lynch nowhere to go.
The lack of a second threat has stalled this offense for years. No more.

But it's all IF TO doesn't implode and alienate the team, which is far from a given.
After getting TO, I definitely expect another move to fortify the offense. Getting Waters would be the key!

Luisito23
03-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Waters has to be our new focus...

Philagape
03-08-2009, 08:39 AM
There is only way to make a run, and that is all out.
If the Bills are serious, and signing TO is really about winning, then they should just write a blank check to KC for Waters. Whatever they want.
Sign June no matter what.
This may be a one-year window. "Nobody wants to come here" is no longer an excuse, and we may never see this kind of an opportunity again.
Load up, balls out. Go all in for this round!

Michael82
03-08-2009, 08:48 AM
There is only way to make a run, and that is all out.
If the Bills are serious, and signing TO is really about winning, then they should just write a blank check to KC for Waters. Whatever they want.
Sign June no matter what.
This may be a one-year window. "Nobody wants to come here" is no longer an excuse, and we may never see this kind of an opportunity again.
Load up, balls out. Go all in for this round!
I'd offer KC a 3rd and 5th right now for Waters.