PDA

View Full Version : Poor little Sheeple!

JD
03-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Quite the marketing ploy by big bad Ralph.

Extend Jauron = Anger Bills fans = Low ticket sales
Sign a Star = Make Bills fans happy = Increase ticket sales

I'm all about winning, but lets remember there is still a proven loser at the helm and personally, I hope the Bills fail miserably because Jauron needs to be fired.

Let's predict what will happen with TO..

He'll ***** about the weather
He'll ***** about having nothing to do
He'll fall in love with Jauron and cry for him when fans heckle him during the game
No more outdoor workouts in his driveway.

I won't be buying a TO jersey. I'm not that gullible.

tat2dmike77
03-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Wow way too stay positive. Even when a star is signed some people still are not satisfied.

And no i don't like Jauron either but he is what we have to live with.

MikeInRoch
03-07-2009, 08:02 PM
personally, I hope the Bills fail miserably because Jauron needs to be fired.

Which makes you a non-fan. Good to know.

Lexwhat
03-07-2009, 08:03 PM
I hope the Bills fail miserably because Jauron needs to be fired.

You sound like Rush Limbaugh.

Dr. Lecter
03-07-2009, 08:04 PM
I'm all about winning, but lets remember there is still a proven loser at the helm and personally, I hope the Bills fail miserably because Jauron needs to be fired.

That's stupid.
Why would you not want the Bills to win, regardless of who the coach is? If they win the Super Bowl, you will be unhappy?

Scumbag College
03-07-2009, 08:31 PM
This is the most exciting FA signing in Bills history.

trapezeus
03-07-2009, 08:41 PM
i heard what JD is saying. i'm not rooting against the bills, but they better not close up free agency shop because they got one big name. we have a lot of holes (some self inflicted) to fill. they have to stay on top of this because i'm not convinced that they are as good as they were last year. and they completely fell apart last year.

i'm going to be positive about owens. he has something to prove for more money. we get a halfway decent TE in here and our run game might take off.

JD
03-07-2009, 08:47 PM
That's stupid.
Why would you not want the Bills to win, regardless of who the coach is? If they win the Super Bowl, you will be unhappy?

Of course I'll be happy. But it wont be done with him as a coach. I would love to be wrong, but I wont be. Edwards will take us to a Super Bowl in the near future, but Jauron wont be the head coach.

I like Owens as a player, but feel he alone will not help this team make it to the big dance. Playoffs are looking real good right now, but we cant just be satisfied with that alone.

My expectations are that the Bills do nothing else to improve the team. The signing is one of those too good to be true type moments where I'm just waiting to be shafted by the organization in one way or another whether it be free agency or mind boggling play calling.

guy
03-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Quite the marketing ploy by big bad Ralph.

Extend Jauron = Anger Bills fans = Low ticket sales
Sign a Star = Make Bills fans happy = Increase ticket sales

Let's predict what will happen with TO..

He'll ***** about the weather
He'll ***** about having nothing to do
He'll fall in love with Jauron and cry for him when fans heckle him during the game
No more outdoor workouts in his driveway.

I won't be buying a TO jersey. I'm not that gullible. something like the sabres "great moves" to pacify their "sheeple". Over pay the tinman, swap a so so player with toronto, and sign a back up goalie. Great game in ottawa. go bills

kgun12
03-07-2009, 08:52 PM
I believe this will cost the team as many season tickets as it sells if not more. Sense I ave up my season tickets a while back do to a bad back, I would o to 2 games a year with the wife and 2 son. I won't be spending any more money on this team. My 2 brothers have season tickets, they have sent an email to the Bills tonight advising them that they will not be renewing.

JD
03-07-2009, 08:53 PM
something like the sabres "great moves" to pacify their "sheeple". Over pay the tinman, swap a so so player with toronto, and sign a back up goalie. Great game in ottawa. go bills

Oh look, another tool who associates my username as someone who doesn't follow the Bills. :loser:

topher180
03-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I believe this will cost the team as many season tickets as it sells if not more. Sense I ave up my season tickets a while back do to a bad back, I would o to 2 games a year with the wife and 2 son. I won't be spending any more money on this team. My 2 brothers have season tickets, they have sent an email to the Bills tonight advising them that they will not be renewing.

I really appreciate this post. The debate is a valid one, but I just don't see how a fanbase like ours....one that has felt "major leagued" as someone here put it.......dissapointed, disgusted, frustrated for so long...who's accepted mediocrity because its all they know and have of football.....

...I don't know how any Bills fan could help from impuslively saying "I gotta be there". I have been as critical as anyone about this FO (especially keeping DJ), the play calling, etc. But I don't see how this WON'T put butts in the seats.

Bless you brothers though for having conviction. I can't stand these holier than thou fans who act like giving up seasons denotes lack of fandom. It's likely the same folks who feel entitled and stand up for an entire game. "I have season tickets I can do what I want!"