PDA

View Full Version : "I'm looking to start my own following up here in um, North America."

Oaf
03-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Some press conference. Guy sure knows how to say the right things. Well, except for this.

"I'm looking to start my own following up here in um, North America.
I was a part of America's Team, NOW I'm a part of the team in NORTH America."
:tube:

Speaking of T.O., here's a video I made of him in dedication a few months back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5pH_6pXkI&feature=channel_page

Geez, and now he's a BILL? I hated this guy and couldn't have enjoyed it more when Greer shut him down in 07'.

LtFinFan66
03-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Buffalo is rather north in America:idunno:

BILLSROCK1212
03-07-2009, 08:18 PM
he was referring to the fact that we also play in Canada

evol4276
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
toronto is part of canada which is part of north america which is what he was talking about

if that even makes sense lol

Oaf
03-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Buffalo is rather north in America:idunno:

As opposed to Dallas, which is in South America? :idunno:
It's like he barely realized we were on the same continent.

imbondz
03-07-2009, 08:31 PM
who cares if he knows geography, just catch passes and shush it.

:dance:

Oaf
03-07-2009, 08:34 PM
toronto is part of canada which is part of north america which is what he was talking about

if that even makes sense lol
Mexico is in North America you guys.. So is the US and Canada.

And even then, like he was really thinking about the one preseason game and one reg season game we play across the border. Some of you may be surprised to here we actually play ALL 16 GAMES in North America. Damn Canadians..

Read or listen to that again, "I was part of America's Team, and now I'm part of NORTH America's team." So we're Canada's team then?

evol4276
03-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Mexico is in North America you guys.. So is the US and Canada.

And even then, like he was really thinking about the one preseason game and one reg season game we play across the border. Some of you may be surprised to here we actually play ALL 16 GAMES in North America. Damn Canadians..

Read or listen to that again, "I was part of America's Team, and now I'm part of NORTH America's team." So we're Canada's team then? thats what i thought the first second or so i heard that. confused me quite a bit tbh

topher180
03-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Minutia alert! Minutia alert!