PDA

View Full Version : Yeah BABY!!

imbondz
03-07-2009, 08:23 PM
I just found out about 30 minutes ago, so I'm still laughing. Hated TO a few hours ago, now I can't wait for the season to start. Got my popcorn ready!

billsburgh
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
my thoughts exactly

Michael82
03-07-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm the same way. I have always hated the guy, but now I'm excited and can't wait for the show! Plus I have a feeling that he will be on his BEST behavior in Buffalo! :up:

LtFinFan66
03-07-2009, 11:59 PM
how soon everything is forgotten when they sign on that dotted line:rofl:

Discotrish
03-08-2009, 12:00 AM
I now have a Bills fantasy pick to go for!

Patti

Michael82
03-08-2009, 12:58 AM
how soon everything is forgotten when they sign on that dotted line:rofl:
Oh come on! You know your fellow Dolphin fans would be the same way....

Hell, look at the Cowboys fans who hated him after he danced on the star. They certainly didn't hate him when he signed with them. :::

LtFinFan66
03-08-2009, 05:48 AM
Oh come on! You know your fellow Dolphin fans would be the same way....

Hell, look at the Cowboys fans who hated him after he danced on the star. They certainly didn't hate him when he signed with them. :::Didn't say they wouldn't. But we didn't sign him so I can use that comment here and for most folks, it rings very very true and very hypocritical

If he behaves and you find someone to protect Edwards....good 1 year signing

clumping platelets
03-08-2009, 05:57 AM
when avatars come back on :D

Captain gameboy
03-08-2009, 06:05 AM
At least we have a pulse.
I was starting to worry.

Hopefully the pulse doesn't lead to a stroke.

BAM
03-08-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm still in shock. I was at one of my wife's social events, a Winter Gala, last night from 3pm till 11pm. A friend of mine sent me the news via text message at 6:30. He's known as a joker so I passed it off as just that. Then three more friends called/sent text messages. I can't believe it but for some odd reason I'm very excited about it!

Michael82
03-08-2009, 08:44 AM
At least we have a pulse.
I was starting to worry.

Hopefully the pulse doesn't lead to a stroke.
That's the biggest thing right there. Honestly, what Bills fans actually had hope left. Even the most optimistic Bills fans were depressed with this ****ty offseason. Bringing T.O. to Buffalo shows us fans that the Bills are still alive. It gives us hope and gets us excited again. Like you said, let's just hope that it doesn't lead to a stroke or a heart attack. Then again, if it does, I guarantee that it would result in a total house cleaning. Dick Jauron, Turk Schonert, John Guy, Tom Modrak and maybe even Russ Brandon would be on the chopping block.