PDA

View Full Version : National coverage will have to learn about the BIlls

trapezeus
03-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Seeing that none of the people on ESPN, Yahoo, or CNNsi seem to know much detail of our team, they are going to have to cram big time in the next couple of days.

I am listening to some of these guys say, "they were 7-9, this is definitely going to help push them from just outside into a contender." Apparently they don't know about our coaching staff woes, the inability to bring anyone to fill the holes we purposes created and the fact that we have another Dud draft to wait for.

I'm confused on this signing. i like that it brings attention to us and represents us taking a calculated risk on a talented player, but i also am worried about it backfiring.

The team still has a lot of holes to fill and the better not think that because they did this that they can let the LB free agents walk out and the RB needs etc.

another note, Drew rosenhaus said something like, "owens gets to play alongside great receivers that buffalo has like roscoe parrish." Is parrish represented by Rosenhaus because i can't think that parrish is the first name you think of when you think of bills receivers.

imbondz
03-07-2009, 08:40 PM
of course it's probably going to backfire. TO is 0-3 teams so far. But It's hilarious and fun and I can't wait for the season. What do we have to lose???? Nothing.

jimbohastle51
03-07-2009, 08:40 PM
yes parrish is a rosenhaus guy, so is stroud, and florence

jimbohastle51
03-07-2009, 08:42 PM
we have been doing a fair amount of buisness with him for years and honestly we've done all right. mcgahee was one of his guys and we got him late in the first round got 2 pretty productive years out of him and still traded him for 2 3rd round picks, we've done ok with rosenhaus clients.

topher180
03-07-2009, 09:11 PM
of course it's probably going to backfire. TO is 0-3 teams so far. But It's hilarious and fun and I can't wait for the season. What do we have to lose???? Nothing.

Bingo!