• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

To those of you who say you won't go to games because of the TO move

Good.

You obviously have no clue about football.

We just signed a hall of famer.

I beg any of you to list one specific example in the career of this guy where something he did was more than a 4 out of 10 on the bad person scale.

Seriously.

People have just chosen to hate him. Those of you who hate him are just ESPN cronies.
  • sting32
    • Oct 2008

Re: To those of you who say you won't go to games because of the TO move

I agree 100%, the goal is to win games and be better. Whatever else we were doing wasn't working. Now the ones who wont be going to games can give up there good seats and I'll take them
    http://www.webgamestats.com/nfa.aspx

http://www.eteamz.com/MonroeCountySting/

http://www.nyafl.org/forums/cmps_index.php

Comment

• 49ers
      • Dec 2007

How about when he called Jeff Garcia a homo on national television!?

Or when TO was mouthing off to his teammates and Reid told him to shutup, and TO mouthed back. Reporters asked him what he said:

And I told him my name isn't Reid. My name is Owens. I'm not one of his kids. Don't tell me to shut up.”

Or when he faught a few Eagles players between games in the club house and then asked who else wanted to fight!?

I could go on.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
        • Mar 2004

Garcia is a HOMO

Comment

• Discotrish
          Raging hypocrite and resident troll
          • Nov 2003

That's right with with O.J. in our history T.O. is a small time troublemaker by comparison.

Patti
          Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• Discotrish
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by 49ers
            How about when he called Jeff Garcia a homo on national television!?

Or when TO was mouthing off to his teammates and Reid told him to shutup, and TO mouthed back. Reporters asked him what he said:

And I told him my name isn't Reid. My name is Owens. I'm not one of his kids. Don't tell me to shut up.”

Or when he faught a few Eagles players between games in the club house and then asked who else wanted to fight!?

I could go on.
            Were you a hall monitor? By celebrity standards he wouldn't even qualify for his own show.

Patti
            Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
              Garcia is a HOMO
              proof?

Isn't he married? and to a former playmate of the year at that
              Last edited by LtFinFan66; 03-07-2009, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Discotrish
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                proof?

Isn't he married? and to a former playmate of the year at that
                He meant to say pantywaist. You can't take things too literally.

Patti

Comment

Working...
                X