PDA

View Full Version : I get back home and BAM! T.O is a Bill...

BillsWin
03-08-2009, 12:06 AM
As a few of you know I was in Ohio on business and that's why I haven't been posting. But I thought I'd say a few things on the signing. This is great for the Bills, love the signing. I don't like TO. as a personality, but think this move makes more sense than the Bills have made in a while. We finally have a threat next to Evans. We finally have the size and talent for the redzone. We can now finally open up the playbook because we have first tier talent in the recieving corps. I just love, love, love the signing. When we got off the plane and I turned on my phone, I get this text saying we were talking with Owens, then another saying we are close to a one year deal and then BAM! we actually signed him! WOW.Here is the thing for all you worried about locker room cancer.We didn't sign him to a multi year deal. He is one and done in buffalo. If he can help us win and make the playoffs, I can deal with the show boating and odd press conferences and arguments with the media and staff. Because you know what? Maybe that is the spark this team needs to finally make a run. Plus maybe Jauron is the personality needed to offset T.O... He's a player's coach and every player to ever play for him just loves the guy. So maybe if he makes a great impression on T.O, Owens will be more mellow. Also, Owens does his best in the first year with his new teams historically. I can't contain the excitement. Now we need a good linebacker and/or defensive line help in free agency and Pettigrew in the draft and then we are sitting pretty.Pettigrew in the first and Barwin in the second looking better and better to me.I just can't help but feel like Owens makes Evans just so much better and that our offense has real potential. Of course then after this year we will have to pray Hardy is the real dealGood signing. I can't wait to make a few games this year. Now that I finally make solid money I can fly out to a few games and also for my job I can write it off as a work trip. I love the signing. Glad to be back home and back on the boards. I missed this mindless Bills chatter.GO BILLS!.

Al the Bills Fan
03-08-2009, 12:12 AM
I like the signing as well, like you i am not the biggest TO supporter but you know what its a one year deal. If it doesn't work, we move on! What's the worst that could happen, we don't make the playoffs? At least the FO is making an effort to improve the team.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-08-2009, 12:14 AM
Well put feel the same way

Mski
03-08-2009, 12:19 AM
personally i think TO is an :shelby: but he is still one heck of a football player, and will make this team better... as far as the locker room cancer thing goes, i dont think you can ruin team chemistry when there is none to begin with, and he has a chipp on his shoulders, with something to prove.... that being said regardless of all his shennigans he is usually well behaved for the first two years with a team, and a one year deal should take care of that

Discotrish
03-08-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm sorry I require paragraph breaks for comprehension. Now all we need is to drag Favre out of retirement...

Patti