PDA

View Full Version : anyone else still laughing their ass off?

shelby
03-08-2009, 08:26 AM
i'm sorry....i just can't stop laughing.

T freaking O. No freaking way.

:roflmao:

ddaryl
03-08-2009, 08:30 AM
it has given me a reason to look forward to the season that is for sure.

I'll start laughing when opposing D players are looking at each other and doing a lot of finger pointing and shoulder shrugs

X-Era
03-08-2009, 08:33 AM

I still am confused. Im worried, excited, ashamed, and stoked all at once.

I guess I wont know how to feel about it till the end of NEXT season.

Jan Reimers
03-08-2009, 08:43 AM

I'm the same way. I've gone through an entire range of emotions, from disbelief to amazement to anger to elation. I'm still not sure how I feel. But it sure has brought a lot of excitement to a previously boring offseason.

Bottom line: What's the harm? We've missed the playoffs 9 years in a row. At least we've done SOMETHING to try to make us better.

Michael82
03-08-2009, 08:53 AM

That's about how I've been. I have always hated Terrell Owens and thought that he was a piece of ****. However, when I heard that they were interested in him, i laughed it off. I said, sure...no chance in hell! Then I started thinking about it and getting sick, then when it was announced I was in total shock. I couldn't believe that the Buffalo Bills actually made a move like this. I was confused, disgusted, shocked, ashamed, nervous, worried and then after thinking about it and sleeping on it last night....I actually got really excited about it and starting thinking about this...

Terrell Owens, Lee Evans, Josh Reed, Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson and Trent Edwards. Come on! That is SICK! It's like our offense from the 90s that we all grew up watching and loving. :drool:

I know it may be only one year and that's fine. He will give us something to be excited about for a year. And I have no doubt that he will be on his BEST behavior so more teams are interested in him next year. So....now I'm excited and can't wait to see T.O. And Lee Evans are training camp. I'm still a little worried, but not much. I really believe that Owens will behave and make us like him this year.

Call me a hypocrit or whatever, I don't care!

Michael82
03-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Bottom line: What's the harm? We've missed the playoffs 9 years in a row. At least we've done SOMETHING to try to make us better.

Exactly! That's the key right there. Our current way hasn't helped us win **** lately. Maybe we need a guy like T.O. to get a winning attitude in Buffalo. Ya never know!

topher180
03-08-2009, 08:56 AM

Great post. I think if you asked people to come up with descriptive verbs on how they feel those would be at the top. And you are 100% right. The proof will be as the season progresses and after it's all said and done.

Patti120
03-08-2009, 08:57 AM

This puts it perfectly. LOL!!!

Lets hope we don't get a TO suicide scare. After all he now has 6.5 million reasons to live so hopefully that will keep him mentally stable (or as stable as he can be mentally)!

T-Long
03-08-2009, 08:57 AM
I couldn't even sleep last night...I kept waking up and it was all I was thinking about. Please tell me I am not the only one...

topher180
03-08-2009, 09:01 AM
I couldn't even sleep last night...I kept waking up and it was all I was thinking about. Please tell me I am not the only one...

Well, can't say I was dreaming about it or waking up in the middle of the night over it....but I will tell you it was the first thing I thought of when I opened my eyes in the a.m.

The Spaz
03-08-2009, 09:03 AM
I still am in shock. I know people like bashing Madden but I was using Owens to rip up all the AFCE....lol

Typ0
03-08-2009, 09:17 AM
I think it's great that he's here. The sad part is he's here because he needed to grab at an option because he didn't have many. So he fell to Buffalo and we were willing to take him. That being said, he's one of the best talents at the position without question and he's guaranteed TDs that haven't been comming easily for us. If TE can stay on the field all season it might just go well for him...

TacklingDummy
03-08-2009, 09:21 AM

Hopefully we get to laugh our way to 1200 yards 10+ TDs.

HHURRICANE
03-08-2009, 09:22 AM
TO in a Bills hat at midnight last night was surreal.

Him being here is awesome and maybe our loser team can adjust to a winner.

Michael82
03-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Hopefully we get to laugh our way to 1200 yards 10+ TDs.
And the playoffs...... :pray:

Oldbillsfan
03-08-2009, 09:28 AM
I love the TO signing, after getting over the initial shock.

Discotrish
03-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Let's be honest. We feel....dirty.

Patti

BillsOwnAll
03-08-2009, 09:49 AM
All my freinds keep telling me hes gonna screw us...but honestly We CANT be worse then last year with a guy like T.O. on our team.

Dujek
03-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Let's be honest. We feel....dirty.

Patti

I think it's a further sign of the end times.

mybills
03-08-2009, 09:56 AM
At first I couldn't wrap my mind around it. Now I don't care.
I hope he buys my book to read to his kid(s)?

Michael82
03-08-2009, 10:54 AM
I think it's a further sign of the end times.
:rofl: Yeah it's definitely a sign! :scared: