Pull all my threads on or about T.O. but this only works if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Pull all my threads on or about T.O. but this only works if...

First off, TO is one of my favorite NFL players. Period. I've defended him on hundreds of threads here so I love him being here. He's the HH of the Bills. Love him or hate him.

The first football poster I ever bought my kids was TO when he was in San Fran. It was wierd seeing tons of Bills stuff and TO.

However, this move is worthless unless:

1) The Bills get off their ass and use the next 72 hours of excitement to get other FAs signed..now.

2) Players in the league like him and will come here to play with him. Look at how our own players are reacting!! So invite more players here...now.

3) Jauron had better step up training camp. TO is one of the hardest working guys in the off-season. He'll see a pussy from a mile away. This is a guy who risked his career to play on a broken ankle and almost help win a Superbowl.

The Bills culture needs to adjust to TO not the other way around. Winners don't adjust to losers.
    Last edited by HHURRICANE; 03-08-2009, 09:21 AM.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Pull all my threads on or about T.O. but this only works if...

Pull my posts about TO and you'll see I was one of the few who wanted to bring TO in before went he to Philly and Dallas. I took a lot of heat and neg rep. comments for it.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Re: Pull all my threads on or about T.O. but this only works if...

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      Pull my posts about TO and you'll see I was one of the few who wanted to bring TO in before went he to Philly and Dallas. I took a lot of heat and neg rep. comments for it.
      I was right there with you brother!

Comment

Working...
      X