PDA

View Full Version : THE BILLS ON SPORTSCENTER

BillsOwnAll
03-08-2009, 09:54 AM
The last 6 times i turned on sportscenter they were talking about the bills! lol
:spam:

Michael82
03-08-2009, 10:53 AM
The last 6 times i turned on sportscenter they were talking about the bills! lol
:spam:
That's the best thing about this....FINALLY, ESPN and the big media will talk about us. Watch us get 3 primetime games. I'm predicting a home Sunday Night Football game.

venis2k1
03-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I have to agree, Living in New England its not every day i turn on the TV and see my beloved bills.

unpaid_bills
03-08-2009, 11:43 AM
The thing that bothered me it wasnt about how this could possibly make the team/better more intersting. It was why in the world would he go to a place like Buffalo? They are a small market, not a very good team, not exciting, city is not big (like SF, Dal, Phi)

Actually, that should help TO to be a big fish in a small market. My personal opinion every team he has been out - he has "acted out" to get attention like in SF because of Rice/Youung/their history, Philly - McNaab, they had a really good SB caliber team was this the piece to put them over, and Dallas had lots of attention/characters (Jerry, Romo, etc.)

All i am saying this situtation is not even remotely close to the others - plus benefit for us he will play with a chip on his shoulder (for one year at least), No question the guy is a physical specimen, works out like a monster, that will hopefully have an impact to the team.

Plus the increased media attention may have a positive impcat (more TV games, ESPN time, etc.) It could just be spark we need to get back to respectability.

DrGraves
03-08-2009, 11:48 AM
When T.O. signed with the Bills the people at ESPN had to knock the dust off of all the Bills highlights and video... someone actually had to do research to confirm that they are in fact a NFL team.

superbills
03-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I thought it ironic that I turned on the TV after I heard he was signed...the TV was already tuned to the NFL network and the Bills vs. Oilers comeback game was on. Maybe it's a stretch but...greatest comeback in history...TO brings the Bills to the promised land? OK it's a HUUUUUGE stretch, but I got a couple of goosebumps when I turned the TV on anyway. If for nothing else this whole experiment should be entertaining :up:

justasportsfan
03-08-2009, 11:58 AM
buffalo is always in the spotlight when something bad happens. We may very well be in the spotlight again in a bad light if TO acts up all over again.