PDA

View Full Version : TO to Buffalo = Manny to L.A.

The Juice Is Loose
03-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Say what you want about either player, but they produce and their teammates defend them.

I honestly can see TO loving it here. Maybe this environment, where maybe he doesn't have people up his butt all the time, is just what he needs.

I bet he plays great, loves it, and signs an extension.

And I also bet he gets us to the playoffs, ala Manny Ramirez.

jimbohastle51
03-08-2009, 11:59 AM
great thing about it, is if it works out reasonably, and we do make the playoffs even as a wildcard, he isnt going to want to leave, the hardest part was getting him here. he will be 36 and we are able to pay him and would have no problem paying him if he produces on the field and the ticket sales and jersey sales are there. with lee evans across from him and our running game as long as we make the wild card with our team set to stay together for the forseable future why would a 36 year old WR leave a winning team that can give him his 7 million a year? he will gladly stay if we are winning. eveans will keep double coverage off him and as long as he is making plays he will be happy.

CAbills
03-08-2009, 01:01 PM
I live in LA and love the dodgers. I was there for mannys first game in LA and now the bills get TO. Crazy year.