PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp

DMBcrew36
03-08-2009, 01:59 PM
I haven't gone in a few years since it's a bit of a hike from Buffalo just to watch some boring drills. I think I will definitely go this year for the T.O. show. I'm sure the local and national media will be there in full.

Michael82
03-08-2009, 02:06 PM
I can't wait until training camp this year! Hopefully T.O. will convince the team to work a little harder in training camp and we'll actually see more action.

DMBcrew36
03-08-2009, 05:02 PM
I can't wait until training camp this year! Hopefully T.O. will convince the team to work a little harder in training camp and we'll actually see more action.

"Hey Dick, how about we actually practice for real here. What is this pu**y s**t? Club Jauron?"

ohhh, I can dream can't I.

DrGraves
03-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm interested to see what the hell the Bills have been going with their conditioning coaches... this team was been way too injury plagued over the past few seasons..

Michael82
03-09-2009, 12:29 AM
"Hey Dick, how about we actually practice for real here. What is this pu**y s**t? Club Jauron?"

ohhh, I can dream can't I.
:rofl: That's my dream too....

Demon
03-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Training camp is going to be a zoo. Rochester, NY has never seen such a circus of media and crazy fans. Get you're camera's ready people.....