PDA

View Full Version : Marv Levy on TO

Philagape
03-08-2009, 04:54 PM
T.O. in Buffalo elicits `Wows’
By JOHN WAWROW, AP Sports Writer
Marv Levy had just stepped off a plane in Chicago when a friend informed him that Terrell Owens had signed with the Buffalo Bills.
The Hall of Fame coach's first reaction was wondering if the person picking him up at the airport required a breathalyzer.
"I was surprised, naturally, like everybody else," the former Bills coach and general manager said by phone Sunday. "I verified it a little bit later that it was true, and that my friend hadn't been drinking."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-toinbuffalo&prov=ap&type=lgns

DMBcrew36
03-08-2009, 05:00 PM
Ha, Marv. We know you would've never made this move. Oh well, though, 9 yrs without playoffs? Status quo just isn't gonna f***ing cut it anymore because we're all getting SICK of losing.

streetkings01
03-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Marv's decision to sign Dockery and Kelsay to those huge contracts required a check of his meds!

tat2dmike77
03-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Marv's decision to sign Dockery and Kelsay to those huge contracts required a check of his meds!

Marv as a coach=AWESOME

Marv as a GM=Turdsandwhich

B-DON
03-08-2009, 06:05 PM
this is just a well needed jolt to buffalo and its fans. and honestly its about freaking time. hopefully this is the start of big things for us this year. if the dolphins go from absolute crap to a playoff team, then why cant we? man im so jacked up right now. cant wait for the season to start.

lordofgun
03-08-2009, 07:38 PM
I love Marv.