X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coach Sal
    • Aug 2006

Special T.O. Edition Bills podcast, including interview with Randy Galloway

I just published a Special Edition, brand new Buffalo Stampede podcast with some more of my thoughts and info on the signing, as well as a big interview with Randy Galloway of ESPN Radio 103.3 in Dallas-Ft. Worth.

He's one of the most popular talk radio hosts in North America and has covered T.O. in Dallas for the last three years. We talk a lot about what to expect from T.O. in Buffalo. Randy has some interesting takes.
    The podcast is on my site. You can listen directly or save and listen as an MP3.

www.SalSports.com
    Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
    And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage
  • BillsWin
    man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Re: Special T.O. Edition Bills podcast, including interview with Randy Galloway

youre doing great work as always sal. congrats on the aniversary.
    Last edited by BillsWin; 03-08-2009, 06:46 PM.
    I am The Batman.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

....thanks!

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

I just sub'd to your podcast because of this.

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Coach Sal, do you agree with Randy Galloway's assessment that TO cannot get off the LOS anymore?

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Goobylal
            Coach Sal, do you agree with Randy Galloway's assessment that TO cannot get off the LOS anymore?

10 TDs does not sound like that. Hes also still a beast in conditioning.

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
              • Mar 2004

Thanks i love the show

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

If he is unable to avoid being jammed at the line, that is troublesome.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mitchell59
                  10 TDs does not sound like that. Hes also still a beast in conditioning.
                  Yeah, things don't exactly jibe.

Comment

• thisiskeith12
                    Bills Go-To Guy
                    • Jul 2002

If you're interested in an anti-T.O. take, I had Chuck Pollock on Bills Fan Radio last night as well as Qadry Ismail from ESPN. Interesting to hear 2 seperate takes on T.O.

Chuck, of course, has caught some criticism for yesterday's column, but I think he makes a few good points.
                    Just when I thought you couldn't possibly do anything dumber, you go and do something like this.... AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Comment

• Mercy
                      • Jul 2005

Just how much ego can Trent Edwards have? He's Trent Edwards. He'll be okay.
                      Victory for the forces of Democratic freedom
                      Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy

Comment

Working...
                      X