03-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Move over Marcia and Bruschi... we finally are front and center:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/

Gotta love this!

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0308/nfl_owens_lee_576.jpg

Captioned: "Dynamic Duo"

DraftBoy
03-09-2009, 07:31 AM
So one day everybody rails on ESPN but the moment they give the Bills any press/credit they get praised. I seriously don't get this fan base sometimes.

And no EE this is not about you directly, just a trend Ive noticed since the TO move and before it.

X-Era
03-09-2009, 07:41 AM
So one day everybody rails on ESPN but the moment they give the Bills any press/credit they get praised. I seriously don't get this fan base sometimes.

And no EE this is not about you directly, just a trend Ive noticed since the TO move and before it.

My point is this:

1) We have been so ho-hum that the mainstream media pays us virtually no attention... that bugs me at times.
2) ESPN lows the Pats like its going out of style and it annoys the **** out of me.

Point is, finally we get some attention on us and away from the Pats.

Michael82
03-09-2009, 10:55 AM
My point is this:

1) We have been so ho-hum that the mainstream media pays us virtually no attention... that bugs me at times.
2) ESPN lows the Pats like its going out of style and it annoys the **** out of me.

:rofl: Check it out now....they are back to putting attention on the Pats by comparing Moss and T.O.

SABuffalo786
03-09-2009, 11:03 AM
ESPN still sucks.

madness
03-09-2009, 11:23 AM

Who, exactly, is praising ESPN in this thread? As much as we bash ESPN for their biased opinions it doesn't negate the fact that we can still look to them for sports news. I seriously don't get this fan base sometimes. :D

BAM
03-09-2009, 11:25 AM

You just now noticing this? Welcome to the beginning of this message board! Been going on since way before T.O.

justasportsfan
03-09-2009, 11:28 AM
My point is this:

I'd rather be on mainstream media because we're winning (first 6 games) instead of being in there because of controversy.