PDA

View Full Version : Attention all ZONERS...

alohabillsfan
03-09-2009, 08:07 AM
Just an update about the buzz that the signing of TO has done.

I still listen online in the AM to 1010XL in Jacksonville, they spent the 30 mins I caught before going to the gym on our Bills! Tony Boselli called the Bills a good young team and several callers commented on the Bills. OK so now I am on my way to work (Maine) scrolling through the AM dial and land on 1280 (not sure where they are out of) but they where talking about the Bills and said it most likely got them 2-3 prime time games! So what other Zoners around the globe have heard the Buzz about "North Americas Team".

Michael82
03-09-2009, 08:55 AM
It's great to hear everybody talking about the Buffalo Bills for a change. Let's hope that it's all good stuff said during the season too. :pray:

DBrown77
03-09-2009, 09:05 AM
610 WFNZ in Charlotte was talking about them today. The only thing is they were ripping Buffalo for getting him. Said the only reason he signed with Buffalo is because no one else wanted him. Also said that TO will not be able to handle losing games if Buffalo stinks it out this year

Michael82
03-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Wow! I turned on ESPN radio this morning and figured that Colin Cowherd would have only negative things to say about this and would bash Buffalo. I was wrong. He likes the move and thinks that it was a good fit, especially with the 1-year deal.