PDA

View Full Version : Peter King article

ct bills fan
03-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Sorry if this has been posted, but, he has some very enlightneing info on how it went down.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/03/08/offseason/index.html

Bruce is Loose
03-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow, so it started with Edwards according to this? I like the signing but think that of all people that Edwards might be a little wary due to TOs history with QBs. I like that he stepped out like this though.

baalworship
03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
That's the kind of moxie we need from our starting QB. If Trent Edwards really wanted TO it shows he is not afraid of anything.

Basically saying he will do what Garcia, McNabb, and Romo could not do. I love it!

ct bills fan
03-09-2009, 11:21 AM
It's a bit hilarious that a 25 year old is texting his GM at midnight on a Friday.

TigerJ
03-09-2009, 11:40 AM
It doesn't strike me that way. I'm not much for texting, but there are people of all ages who do. They are not abnormal. If he happened to be up late, caught that on ESPN or wherever (maybe he caught Coach Sal's post on the Zone and was following the story from that point) and wanted to be proactive, texting is a great way to get a message to someone without waking them.