PDA

View Full Version : Wheel out the old K-Gun and call it the T.O. Gun!!!

blackonyx89
03-09-2009, 11:15 AM
That crazy random thought came across my mind. Take it for what it's worth. Is this offense possible?

Dr. Lecter
03-09-2009, 11:16 AM
No.

The Bills need a better center and a better tight end and a more versatile RB.

justasportsfan
03-09-2009, 11:17 AM
blasphemy!!!

blackonyx89
03-09-2009, 11:29 AM
blasphemy!!!

Just putting a fire under Turk Schonert's butt. Get that offense humming and quick!

justasportsfan
03-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Just putting a fire under Turk Schonert's butt. Get that offense humming and quick!

Turk can't. He has to wait for the season to start before he can start copying other teams offensive plays.

ddaryl
03-09-2009, 11:32 AM
he doens't deserve that kind of praise

problem with the K-Gun is the fact that Jimbo called most of the plays. Not many pro QB's thorughout the history of the NFL can say that or could do that. Especially in a no-huddle situation

Jeff1220
03-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Turk can't. He has to wait for the season to start before he can start copying other teams offensive plays.
Not that I want to, but in Turk's defense, there were probably about 20 other coaches besides him who started using the wildcat after Miami did it.

trapezeus
03-09-2009, 12:55 PM
i think that Trent does the best in no huddle situations. He seems to get more flow and he moves the ball. However, that might have something to do with defenses willing to give up those yards.

But whether you love him or hate him, trent seems to have it when it counts as he gets his team into position. You make the full time adjustment and maybe he really feels comfortable.

justasportsfan
03-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Not that I want to, but in Turk's defense, there were probably about 20 other coaches besides him who started using the wildcat after Miami did it.
he wasn't just copying the wildcat.

justasportsfan
03-09-2009, 01:00 PM
i think that Trent does the best in no huddle situations. He seems to get more flow and he moves the ball. However, that might have something to do with defenses willing to give up those yards.

But whether you love him or hate him, trent seems to have it when it counts as he gets his team into position. You make the full time adjustment and maybe he really feels comfortable.

the no huddle is an aggressive system . Unfortunately our coaches are as conservative as it gets on both sides of the ball. The only unit that isn't is the ST which just happens to be the tops in the league every year :ill: