T.O.'s impact on the AFC East (video interview with "Play-By-Play Voice of Dolphins")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

T.O.'s impact on the AFC East (video interview with "Play-By-Play Voice of Dolphins")

T.O.'s impact on the AFC East: video interview with "Play-By-Play Voice of Dolphins"

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    Last edited by yordad; 03-09-2009, 06:32 PM.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: T.O.'s impact on the AFC East (video interview with "Play-By-Play Voice of Dolphins")

He says some good things about the Bills offense. And, he talks about Miami being in serious need of CB help.

It also brought up a question to me. Would Sparano had been interested? Might that have entered into our quick move?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Oaf
      Do you read what you write?
      • Jun 2007

Re: T.O.'s impact on the AFC East (video interview with "Play-By-Play Voice of Dolphins")

NE is signing Springs to directly counter Owens. (Springs prides himself on being able to shut him down.)

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Oaf
        NE is signing Springs to directly counter Owens. (Springs prides himself on being able to shut him down.)
        LMAO! I guess Springs doesn't have much pride, because he hasn't shut down TO in 5 years.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

Springs signing happened before TO just happened to be finalized today

Comment

• Jersey1031
            • Feb 2003

Re: T.O.'s impact on the AFC East (video interview with "Play-By-Play Voice of Dolphi

nooooooooo!!!! the fins can't take my fellow uconner darius butler!!
            "I'm cold, yeah I get my BUFFALO BILL on!" Lil' Wayne

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

The Dols' solution is to start a rookie CB? LOL!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
                The Dols' solution is to start a rookie CB? LOL!
                don't laugh too hard- we may be starting a rooke LG, a rookie DE and a 2nd year LB who is essentially a rookie cuz he spent last year on IR.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  don't laugh too hard- we may be starting a rooke LG, a rookie DE and a 2nd year LB who is essentially a rookie cuz he spent last year on IR.
                  The Bills won't be starting a rookie anything, except for maybe TE. They'll fill the above-mentioned holes in FA (Bentley, Simmons, possibly Waters at LG, and Keiaho or preferrably June at WLB), except for DE which will be the same cast of characters plus Ellis, +/- a 3rd down rookie DE.
                  Last edited by Goobylal; 03-09-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Thurmal
                    • Oct 2005

How great was is seeing the Dolphins play-by-play guy come on TV only to be asked questions about the Bills and how explosive they will be next year?
                    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

Working...
                    X