PDA

View Full Version : Question, will Buffalo OD (Overdose) with all this T.O. Talk?

blackonyx89
03-10-2009, 09:42 AM
I like the fact that T.O.'s here and people are excited about him, but do you think the media's blowing T. O. way out of proportion about his negative behavior and many Bills fans think that he will carry this team on his back? I think the media and fans needs to take a chill pill and calm down with all the negativity. It drives me nuts that the media loathes the ground he walks on. This guy's only here for a year and whether he blows up the team or not, Buffalo needs to get better as a team and one player is not the answer, no matter how big a star he is.

ddaryl
03-10-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm a Bills junkie... I'm gonna keep filling up my "Bills" syringe and hit that **** as much as I can.

BAM
03-10-2009, 11:05 AM
I need another fix myself.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-10-2009, 11:08 AM
I can never get too much Buffalo Sports.

Ickybaluky
03-10-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't think you are supposed to mention "overdose" and "TO" together, even if it is accidental.

Of course, now he has 6.5 million reasons to live.

DrGraves
03-10-2009, 11:23 AM
I can't get enough of the fact that the Bills get a mention on ESPN every 5 or 6 minutes...

blackonyx89
03-10-2009, 11:24 AM
I don't think you are supposed to mention "overdose" and "TO" together, even if it is accidental.

Of course, now he has 6.5 million reasons to live.

LOL! Nice spin on the accidental overdose episode and that publicity lady
ego got the better of her and she got fired for it. Well played!

Mr. Miyagi
03-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I can't get enough of the fact that the Bills get a mention on ESPN every 5 or 6 minutes...
Yeah no joke. I'm enjoying all the national media spotlight for a change. Suddenly the pundits are saying the Bills are a playoff contender!