PDA

View Full Version : T.O. Coverage = More Lifeless, Uninspired Jauron Press Conference Coverage

raphael120
03-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Sometime the microscope being focused on Buffalo can be a bad thing, especially when it comes to knowing that the bumbling, unenthusiastic, wet rag of a personality we have of a head coach is going to be showcased more.

The good vibe will go as long as we keep winning. We start out 1-3 and prepare to be sick of seeing T.O. in Buffalo. Prepare to be sick of seeing Jauron, because honestly...I wouldn't hold it against T.O. to call out a wimp of a coach or a wimp of an offensive coordinator. Actually, the more I think about it, the more I want a fiery personality like T.O. causing crap and dissing our incompetent coaches. If it goes good, OK, awesome. But if it goes bad, might as well make **** interesting, right?

ddaryl
03-10-2009, 02:02 PM
if we go 1-3 to start I hope to see TO ripping the coaches a new one and embarassing the franchise...

that's how bad our franchise has become, and if it isn't going to be the coaches calling out players then let it be TO calling out the coaches...

he'd be doing us a favor

raphael120
03-10-2009, 02:04 PM
if we go 1-3 to start I hope to see TO ripping the coaches a new one and embarassing the franchise...

honestly, how much more embarrassing can it get? Only can go up from here, right? It's not even embarrassing anymore, it's just funny.

ddaryl
03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
It's not even embarrassing anymore, it's just funny.

funny in a very sad way....

but this might be the only place on the planet where TO could go off the deep end on our coaches and the fans would side with TO