• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

How to make EVERY Bills fan fall in love with T.O

*First game of the regular season(hopefully in b-lo) ..first drive..*

...Edwards takes the snap, Fakes to lynch, steps back, steps up, releases the ball deep down field, T.O has separation!, He catches the ball in stride!!! TOUCHDOWN TO!! WELCOME TO BUFFALO TERRELL....

even and attempt at him deep down field the first play would win over alot of fans who disagree.
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: How to make EVERY Bills fan fall in love with T.O

I can't wait for the opener... I especially can't wait to see how much Lee Evans benefits from seeing mostly single coverage as opposed to being the only WR that other teams were concerned about.

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

or....

Turk relays the play into Trent from the sidelines. 3rd down and 6, spread offense.... Trent takes the snap and hands the ball off to one of our Rb's who is stopped a few yards short of a 1st down.

TO. runs off the field and promptly start ripping on Turk until he starts to cry... Bills fans 70000 strong cheer as they watch the toungue lashing on the big screen.

either way it should be interesting,
      Last edited by ddaryl; 03-10-2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• kgun12
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll

...Edwards takes the snap, Fakes to lynch, steps back, steps up, releases the ball deep down field, T.O has separation!, He catches the ball in stride!!! TOUCHDOWN TO!! WELCOME TO BUFFALO TERRELL....

even and attempt at him deep down field the first play would win over alot of fans who disagree.
        I guess you don't understand, we all know he has talent, knowone in there right mind would be debate that. It is everything else all bad he bring to the table. I would have like us to spend the money on a player like TJ Hush, not quite as good as TO, but much better team play and someone who is goin to help this team get better for a few years. This team need to much help to be so excited about TO for one year. We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys. So I can't get excited for a team killer.
        Retired Air Traffic Controller
        USAF VETERAN
        DAV

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

I'm pumped about it.

Comment

• ELAYAS
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ddaryl
            or....

Turk relays the play into Trent from the sidelines. 3rd down and 6, spread offense.... Trent takes the snap and hands the ball off to one of our Rb's who is promptly stopped a few yards short of a 1st down.

TO. runs off the field and promptly start ripping on Turk until he starts to cry... Bills fans 70000 strong cheer as they watch the toungue lashing on the big screen.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

Win.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Valerie
                Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                • Jul 2002

To be perfectly honest, nothing TO does would make me like him. I didn't care how many touchdowns he scored for the Cowboys, I absolutely HATED him on that team. He's an ass and a cancer. The Bills have enough problems without adding this egomaniac to their team. I was so happy when the Cowboys let TO go. I thought that would be the last I would see of him on any of the teams I rooted for. It sickens me the Bills would pick him up. STUPID MOVE, IMHO.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                The only answer I found for all this hurt
                Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• kgun12
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Valerie
                  To be perfectly honest, nothing TO does would make me like him. I didn't care how many touchdowns he scored for the Cowboys, I absolutely HATED him on that team. He's an ass and a cancer. The Bills have enough problems without adding this egomaniac to their team. I was so happy when the Cowboys let TO go. I thought that would be the last I would see of him on any of the teams I rooted for. It sickens me the Bills would pick him up. STUPID MOVE, IMHO.

Abosolutely correct!!!
                  Retired Air Traffic Controller
                  USAF VETERAN
                  DAV

Comment

• Oldbillsfan
                    shelby's big brother smilie smilie
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll

Nobody would expect that...lol

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                      My IQ Test results came back negative
                      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by kgun12
                      I guess you don't understand, we all know he has talent, knowone in there right mind would be debate that. It is everything else all bad he bring to the table. I would have like us to spend the money on a player like TJ Hush, not quite as good as TO, but much better team play and someone who is goin to help this team get better for a few years. This team need to much help to be so excited about TO for one year. We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys. So I can't get excited for a team killer.

Ive never seen so many fans who actually WANT the bills to fail. And don't say you don't want it because if you didn't you wouldn't post like this. See you in '10 Since i heard you bagged this season.

Comment

• venis2k1
                        Youboty can hope
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kgun12
                        We needed another quality OL, LB, DE and TE to compete for the playoffs, they are gone. All that is left now are backup and 3rd tier guys.
                        We clearly screwed ourselves by missing out on the Top FA tight ends this year...like Robert Royal? or not paying 40+ million for a Center like Jason Brown. And then there are all those game changing DEs in FA that we ignored like...well, nobody. The only DEs of value in FA were Canty and Olshansky both over 300 lbs would not even be considered by our team. There were some good Linebackers in FA like June and Brooks...too bad we missed out on them.

/sarcasm

Comment

• Dujek
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Jan 2008

Given the current make-up of our o-line the first offensive play will probably end up with Trent getting sacked for an 8 yard loss.

Remember kids, if Trent doesn't have time to throw the ball we could have T.O. in his prime and Jerry Rice in his prime and still not win any games.

Comment

• Kenny
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl
                            or....

Turk relays the play into Trent from the sidelines. 3rd down and 6, spread offense.... Trent takes the snap and hands the ball off to one of our Rb's who is stopped a few yards short of a 1st down.

I think you mean Lynch will take the ball and run for the first because with TO we wont be seeing 8-in-the-box for every play.

Comment

• The Jokeman
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Valerie

Now you understand how I felt about when Doug Flutie when he was here in Buffalo.

Comment

Working...
                              X