PDA

View Full Version : another two cents

chernobylwraiths
03-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Lindy hasn't learned about playing only one goalie every freaking game.

Our defense just sucks. Only one plays physical, only one can move the puck, but it is like hitting an offensive player is foreign to them. Sekera made no attempt on that two on one.

Can anybody win a one on one battle in a corner? Not defensively, not offensively and they get pushed around like little kids.

Hecht is useless, Pomminville is marginally better lately.

I was almost physically sick by the way they played the last two periods.

Of course the refs have been atrocious tonight. Kealeta gets a diving penalty after getting hit from behind. Spacek gets his stick ripped out of his hands and nothing.

Freaking Kaleta and Ellis were two of our best players tonight.

Nighthawk
03-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Lindy hasn't learned about playing only one goalie every freaking game.

Our defense just sucks. Only one plays physical, only one can move the puck, but it is like hitting an offensive player is foreign to them. Sekera made no attempt on that two on one.

Can anybody win a one on one battle in a corner? Not defensively, not offensively and they get pushed around like little kids.

Hecht is useless, Pomminville is marginally better lately.

I was almost physically sick by the way they played the last two periods.

Of course the refs have been atrocious tonight. Kealeta gets a diving penalty after getting hit from behind. Spacek gets his stick ripped out of his hands and nothing.

Freaking Kaleta and Ellis were two of our best players tonight.

And there in lies the problem...too many ladies on this team wearing their skirts.

rbochan
03-11-2009, 08:03 AM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/rbochan/facepom.jpg

bigbub2352
03-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Good thing we traded for a backup goalie and a bum 4th line center u kidding me the people on this board i argued with about Dominic Moore, LOL it was nothing but a cost cutting move
Had nothing to do at all with improvement or a playoff push and Darcy yet again does nothing
Now we can watch as all these bums who have raped the Sabres Organization like Max, Spacek, Teppo, Tallinder, Lydman, Paille, Macarther, Ellis, Hecht, Sekera continue to play there on again off again style, they play SOFT, soft wont win in the playoffs
Soft wont get u the playoff push u wanted
Soft wont stick up for your teammates that get pushed around every single night
Darcy got lucky after the lockout and had a team of pussies to play the wide open Euro style that the NHL wanted to adopt and we were effective
But News Flash it went back to the normal NHL so now we are stuck overpaying for these guys we shouldnt have signed EXT to in the first place
Guys that proved they couldnt win in the first place
Darcy did nothing as usual and i luv how WGR media brainwash was saying what a good move Moore was come on this kid is a joke it was like adding a younger Adam Mair that doesnt hit or fight
GOOD JOB i am sure other teams were clamering to trade for Moore
But again it was just to save money the rest of the year
and now we get to watch all these losers how are soon to be FAs on this team walk for nothing i luv it every year same crap never changes
Maybe it is time we got rid of the Lindy Darcy Luv fest?
Ruff is a great HC but his lines and scratches make no sense sometimes, his refusal to play certain players but keep playing others (Teppo) is a joke
This team is a joke
We are fighting for our playoff lives and this is what we do after the deadline?
Come on Folks stop sticking up for this lineup
i guess we cant use Mancari up here i am so glad Ellis plays over him
I guess we cant use kennedy up here i am so glad we got Hecht Paille macarther help us so much more
this teams needs a serious serious kick in the ass and we need to get rid of the same olds like Hecht Tallinder Lydman Teppo Spacek and get some physical players with leadership and scoring capability in here
Sorry critique away and say how some of these guys are ok and worth keeping
We wont make the playoffs 2 yrs now with the same lineup just remind urself that everytime u question this ****bag lineup
To many Euro players
To many go thru the motion types
Not enough scoring
not enough leadership
not enough push and shuve tuffness
just not enough.....