X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NoCrowell?
    • Sep 2008

Cutler, Evans, TO oh my

I still would not be overly surprised if our beloved Trent got traded for Cutler. Modrok, Guy, and the Bills organization are all enamoured with Cutler and ESPN just reported the situation with Cutler may be unsalvagable at this point.

Remember I called the TO signing first and all of you said I was crazy.

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

Mike Klis, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels and QB Jay Cutler talked on the phone Monday, March 9, but things were not smoothed over for the disgruntled quarterback. Per a league source, Cutler left the conversation believing he will be traded by the Broncos between now and the NFL Draft if the team finds the right deal. The Broncos previously announced Cutler would not be traded. Cutler thought everything would be smoothed over during the call, but was reportedly told by McDaniels that no one is untradeable. The team told him they expect him to report for their offseason conditioning program, but, per a source, Cutler has not decided if he will report Monday, March 16.
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Cutler, Evans, TO oh my

Sal says the Bills aren't interested And he broke the TO signing
    Last edited by Philagape; 03-10-2009, 09:42 PM.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Dying_-2-_Live
      • Feb 2009

This would ruin the offseason
      "If you ain't first... You're last"

Comment

• Midwesternbillsfan
        • Apr 2007

No, you called the Lavernanues Coles' signing last Tuesday evening and you were categorically wrong. No Crowell? No Coles, either. And no credibility while we're at it.

Comment

• topher180
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dying_-2-_Live
          This would ruin the offseason
          Really? Cutler would likely play a full season, can play in cold weather, and would not be limited to check downs.

If by ruin you mean improve than I say ditto sir!

inĀ·ept
          Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

• DynaPaul
            • Sep 2003

Cutler to Buffalo? Doubt it.

Comment

• topher180
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NoCrowell?
              I still would not be overly surprised if our beloved Trent got traded for Cutler. Modrok, Guy, and the Bills organization are all enamoured with Cutler and ESPN just reported the situation with Cutler may be unsalvagable at this point.

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

Mike Klis, of The Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels and QB Jay Cutler talked on the phone Monday, March 9, but things were not smoothed over for the disgruntled quarterback. Per a league source, Cutler left the conversation believing he will be traded by the Broncos between now and the NFL Draft if the team finds the right deal. The Broncos previously announced Cutler would not be traded. Cutler thought everything would be smoothed over during the call, but was reportedly told by McDaniels that no one is untradeable. The team told him they expect him to report for their offseason conditioning program, but, per a source, Cutler has not decided if he will report Monday, March 16.
              You're like the Bobby Heenan of Bills Zone.

inĀ·ept

Comment

• NoCrowell?
                • Sep 2008

Anyone that would use a Bobby Heenan analogy loses all credibility in my book. Why don't you go read a comic book and jerk it to an old Wrestlemania VI DVD. When you're interested in actually making the playoffs come talk to me.
                Originally posted by topher180
                You're like the Bobby Heenan of Bills Zone.
                Last edited by NoCrowell?; 03-10-2009, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Jaybird
                  • Dec 2005

won't happen

Comment

• topher180
                    • Sep 2008

Anyone that would use a Bobby Heenan analogy loses all credibility in my book. Why don't you go read a comic book and jerk it to an old Wrestlemania VI DVD. When you're interested in actually making the playoffs come talk to me.
                    Not that you deserve a response but....

this sounds like a case of stones a class houses my friend. You responded a little too quick and had a few too many references in there to be supposedly oblivious to pro wrestling. You basically discredited yourself dummy by knowing what I was talking about. A better response, though more predictable, would have been "who is Bobby Heenan" or "I had to Wiki him, nice reference geek"

Go edit your post...I will give you another shot. Maybe after I clean up after the jerk session I will read it.

inĀ·ept

Comment

• topher180
                      • Sep 2008

And for the record, I don't read comic books...........anymore.

inĀ·ept

Comment

• NoCrowell?
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by topher180
                        Not that you deserve a response but....

this sounds like a case of stones a class houses my friend. You responded a little too quick and had a few too many references in there to be supposedly oblivious to pro wrestling. You basically discredited yourself dummy by knowing what I was talking about. A better response, though more predictable, would have been "who is Bobby Heenan" or "I had to Wiki him, nice reference geek"

Go edit your post...I will give you another shot. Maybe after I clean up after the jerk session I will read it.
                        Wow, you just proved that I watched wrestling about 15 years ago a shade before I had my first wet dream.....GO YOU! The fact that you went out of your way to Use a Bobby Heenan Analogy just proves to me that you still fantasize about Ravishing Rick Rude. But it's ok, I mean there has to be a reason why you like Trent Edward more than Jay Cutler because it's obviously not because of his quarterbacking prowess. Not that I think Trent Edwards is a bad QB, but c'mon, 18 TD 18 int. a 12-11 record is hardly anything to get excited about.

And actually the old cliche is that one shouldn't throw stones if one lives in a glass house. Nice try though.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

You are like the Jimmy Hart of the zone.....

Comment

• NoCrowell?
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                            You are like the Jimmy Hart of the zone.....
                            Lol, another really cool person on the boards!! Shocker

Comment

• plundar
                              • Mar 2006

As much as I would like it to happen...it won't.

Comment

Working...
                              X