PDA

View Full Version : Jesus admits T.O. will change Pats defensive approach

madness
03-11-2009, 11:13 AM
Bruschi admits T.O. will change Pats defensive approach (http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/03/11/bruschi-admits-to-will-change-pats-defensive-approach/)

Chris Brown
Posted March 11th, 2009
Tags: Tedy Bruschi, Terrell Owens
Patriots LB Tedy Bruschi during an NFL Live Chat online was asked about the Bills’ acquisition of Terrell Owens. Bruschi admitted it will change New England’s defensive approach and that of every other NFL defense that faces Buffalo.

Tedy Bruschi, New England Patriots: “It affects the way defenses will be played against the Bills’ offense before he even steps on the field. What’s more important is how much of a leader he wants to be.”

Interesting that Bruschi also refers to Owens desire to be a leader. I’ve got to admit it’s nice to see the talent on Buffalo’s roster dictating to the opponent how things are going to go on the field even before the game is played.

Pinkerton Security
03-11-2009, 11:16 AM
wait what? you mean our Offense is actually going to scare some teams?

this is why I am OK with the TO experiment.

DraftBoy
03-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Jesus is Tim Tebow, Bruschi is only a false prophet.

madness
03-11-2009, 11:23 AM

Wait, now I'm confused. I thought Tebow was the anti-christ.

How about we just put them both in a steel cage match and call the winner Jesus.

The Spaz
03-11-2009, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow and Bruschi tried to make a love child but Tom Brady insisted he get in on the action.

OpIv37
03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
The Pats defensive game plan against us before was:

1. Score on Offense
2. Blitz.

That's it. Now, we finally have one player good enough to make other teams game plan around him.

mybills
03-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Tedy Bruschi, New England Patriots: “It affects the way defenses will be played against the Bills’ offense before he even steps on the field. What’s more important is how much of a leader he wants to be.”

TO's ego will be leading.

DraftBoy
03-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Wait, now I'm confused. I thought Tebow was the anti-christ.

How about we just put them both in a steel cage match and call the winner Jesus.

Works for me, Ill call MTV to see it on celebrity death match!

HHURRICANE
03-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I wouldn't read too far into this.

As of today we are still 7-9 and we still suck. Until TO catches a TD pass and actually does what we brought him here to do everything is pure speculation.

TO is not going to change the fact that we don't have a starting LG, which means that Trent may not have the time to get the ball to TO.

Does anyone believe that the O-line is better? I don't. Dockery might have been overpaid but he is better than ______. That's right we don't have a starting LG.

madness
03-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Works for me, Ill call MTV to see it on celebrity death match!

:sigh: I miss that show.

psubills62
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM

You sure he's not John the Baptist?

justasportsfan
03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
the PAts always change their defensive approach every week.

Boomstick
03-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Calling Bruschi, Jesus is way wrong. Doesn't that sell him short? I thought he was the product of combining Jesus', Norris, Bruce Campbell and Mr.T DNA with Optimus Prime and Terminator Robo-DNA (or RNA) with equal parts Boom Stick and oozing machismo. Wait, isn't he also part Flux Capacitor?

mikemac2001
03-11-2009, 03:08 PM
I wouldn't read too far into this.

As of today we are still 7-9 and we still suck. Until TO catches a TD pass and actually does what we brought him here to do everything is pure speculation.

TO is not going to change the fact that we don't have a starting LG, which means that Trent may not have the time to get the ball to TO.

Does anyone believe that the O-line is better? I don't. Dockery might have been overpaid but he is better than ______. That's right we don't have a starting LG.

Ok HH we know you want us to sign a guard

You Posting about it in every post does not change anything

I hope we get a guard but dude lay off it a little

Lexwhat
03-11-2009, 04:38 PM

What does that make Mel Kiper then?

DynaPaul
03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Burschi won't be tackling TO, that's for sure. Guy is way too old and slow.