• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

TO on local radio 103.3 Edge Live Shred and Ragan Show

TO on his thoughts about Buffalo said he was excited to meet coaching staff

He said he pulled the trigger on the deal when the Bills Brass showed how much they wanted him here, Turk was selling him on his game plan as well as other offensive coachs telling him there game plan

TO's assessment on the Bills current roster, said alot of excitement and they started off great last yr and didnt make the playoffs but neither did he in Dallas and he said the Front Office said he is the peice of the puzzle to get us over the hump

TO doesnt mind small market atmosphere cause of were he grew up and the college he went to were both real small and he thinks Buffalo gets a bad rap

Asked if he will add Wings to a celebration he said he will get something going

He hopes the Bills fans embrace him and he wants to embrace Buffalo

He wants a balanced running game and balanced offensive attack

Buffalo is not historic for drama on the sidlelines and dont like it as a fanbase and TOs response was he has heard his teammates like Whitner giving responses that they are not concerned about him and they shouldnt becuase it is the media that blows alot out of porportion and mix his words around

Asked about his number 81 and said he will be 81 and hasnt talked to Hardy about it, but when he came here he seen a locker with 81 and Owens on the back of it

Talked about his reality show and about Tom Calderone president of VH1 and from Buffalo, said that it will be a different side to him and more of a real look at what he is like
    they wished him luck and he said he was excited
    there u go .....
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Re: TO on local radio 103.3 Edge Live Shred and Ragan Show

Originally posted by bigbub2352
    Asked about his number 81 and said he will be 81 and hasnt talked to Hardy about it, but when he came here he seen a locker with 81 and Owens on the back of it
    Well Owens thinks he is 81... Im sure Hardy expects to sell it. If Owens thinks its already his, why would he pay money? Hardy pissed since Owens is taking his number and his playing time (Im sure he thinks hell be ready).

Drama brewing? maybe im just nervous?

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Damn it. I thought the interview was going to be on at 5PM. I wanted to listen to it.

Comment

• Mahdi
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by tanked
        Well Owens thinks he is 81... Im sure Hardy expects to sell it. If Owens thinks its already his, why would he pay money? Hardy pissed since Owens is taking his number and his playing time (Im sure he thinks hell be ready).

Drama brewing? maybe im just nervous?
        I'm pretty sure the FO approached Hardy about the number and he agreed to let T.O. have it. Simple as that.

Comment

• Oaf
          Do you read what you write?
          • Jun 2007

Is it up anywheres?

Comment

• Mudflap1
            Next Question!
            • Nov 2004

At this point, while he's young, Hardy has shown no game. He needs to respect his elders and STFU up. I'm not concerned.

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

they are replaying it at 5pm. it will be up later at wedg.com
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mudflap1
                At this point, while he's young, Hardy has shown no game. He needs to respect his elders and STFU up. I'm not concerned.
                Yeah. More importantly, let's not create drama where none has yet appeared. But in fairness, I could see where Hardy would be a little annoyed with the situation--let's just hope he handles himself maturely. No reason to think he won't at this point.
                Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Patti120
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                  But in fairness, I could see where Hardy would be a little annoyed with the situation--let's just hope he handles himself maturely. No reason to think he won't at this point.
                  Unless of course he decides to pull a gun on him!!!!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tanked
                    Hardy pissed since Owens is taking his number and his playing time (Im sure he thinks hell be ready).
                    ha. if owens is taking "hardy's playing time", he won't be playing much.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                      Next Question!
                      • Nov 2004

Yeah. More importantly, let's not create drama where none has yet appeared. But in fairness, I could see where Hardy would be a little annoyed with the situation--let's just hope he handles himself maturely. No reason to think he won't at this point.
                      Hardy should be annoyed that the Bills spent a 2nd round draft choice on a 6'6" wide receiver who can't run a pass pattern.

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

If Hardy is upset, he should be upset quietly.

The only way he he is going to make a successful career is to go along with what is happening now. He'll get his chance, but right now, we absolutely HAD to go in a different direction this year. He did next to nothing last year, and then had a serious injury.

But the night is still young with him, and he needs to be a team player, which I'm sure he will be. He has no choice. T.O. or Hardy...hmmm...no choice at all there. Maybe T.O. can teach him a thing or two. That would be an opportunity for him, would it not?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

My favorite part is how they didn't even barter with Hardy for the #81!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

F Hardy. He has done NOTHING to warrent even making a PEEP about his number.

Comment

• trapezeus
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Oct 2004

Hardy's knee injury most likely has him playing worse than he did last year. I think Hardy can develop, but he can't be coddled and shown playing time at the expense of the team. if he wants it, he has to go get it. He wants the number and the playing time, show it on the practice field and make the plays during the game.

I'm positive on Hardy long term, but i think regardless of TO being in the equation, hardy would have had a very difficult 2009 based on his injury.

Steve Johnson should get some playing time as well. I think he could benefit the most from TO being in town. Johnson seems to have the drive being a 7th round selection, the knowledge of playing in a complicated football school, and some decent performances in the times he's been put into the game. You put him around an all pro with a great work ethic (even if you hate TO, you can't deny the guy plays through pain) and i think you'll see a better Steve johnson.

Comment

Working...
                              X