PDA

View Full Version : Bills home game on MNF?

T-Long
03-11-2009, 09:16 PM
PTI HINTS AT A MONDAY NIGHTER IN BUFFALO?
Posted by Mike Florio on March 11, 2009, 7:50 p.m.

As speculation regarding the 2009 NFL schedule continues to mount, several readers tell us that Tony Kornheiser of ESPN’s Pardon the Interruption dropped a strong hint about 1/17th of the Monday Night Football schedule in one of those off-the-air-but-really-on-the-air portions of PTI.

Per the readers, Kornheiser said something to Bills quarterback Trent Edwards, who had just been interviewed, about doing another game in Buffalo next season.

The more depressing aspect of this development for many MNF viewers is that, yes, Kornheiser will be back for another season.

But, hey, at least we won’t have Emmitt to debacle around.

(per Pro Football Talk)

The Spaz
03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
I thought he said "may have another monday night game"? I'm not complaining though...lol.

TonyBlack
03-11-2009, 09:18 PM
i hope is vs. titans

DrGraves
03-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Damn PFT... I mentioned this directly after PTI this afternoon... no one really looked at the thread though lol

Oaf
03-11-2009, 09:31 PM
We should have two MNF and one NFLN Thursdays game. No Sunday nights PLEASE. We are HORRID, ALWAYS on those.

DrGraves
03-11-2009, 09:33 PM
We should have two MNF and one NFLN Thursdays game. No Sunday nights PLEASE. We are HORRID, ALWAYS on those.

**** NFLN.

psubills62
03-11-2009, 09:37 PM

You prefer how we play on MNF? Losing games that we should win in the last few seconds?

I didn't watch PTI, but I'm betting it was more of a prediction by Kornheiser rather than insider knowledge. After all, Buffalo has had one MNF each of the last two years, and that was before they were moderately relevant (to the media, that is) with Owens. I'd guess we have one MNF and one Sunday nighter.

FlyingDutchman
03-11-2009, 09:40 PM
spaz is right....Tony was more or less just making conversation. Kinda like, i bet ill be going to another game in buffalo now...

T-Long
03-11-2009, 10:10 PM
I bet we have 3 national games...how can they not book the Bills? It's the story of the offseason! I bet we get 2 for sure, but hopefully 3...I just hope it isn't against the Patriots. Give me a Miami @ Buffalo in December

raphael120
03-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Yay! National games! Because we know how well we usually do in THOSE games.

We'll see if having T.O. will break the curse of embarrasing the hell out of ourselves on national TV.