PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2 Tickets to Sabres@Caps Game in DC on April 3rd

raphael120
03-12-2009, 02:39 PM
So I unfortunately have to go to a wedding with my girlfriend that weekend in Pittsburgh so I'm not able to go to the game, so if anyone wants (2) 300-level tickets for face value to see the Sabres in Washington DC, PM me!

OpIv37
03-12-2009, 02:41 PM
What's face value? I'm probably not going to go because I'll just end up wasting my money to watch the Sabres lose a game that probably won't mean anything anyway because they'll already be eliminated.... but I digress.

I know some people who may want to go.

SabreEleven
03-12-2009, 02:48 PM
You could always use them for toilet paper.

OpIv37
03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
You could always use them for toilet paper.

Well that's about all Sabres tickets are worth these days. But these are Caps tickets. 15 months ago they weren't worth toilet paper- in fact, last year I went to both Sabres/Caps games for less than face value.

But, now the Caps are winning, so they suddenly have "fans." And by "fans," I mean "people who didn't care about the team until a year ago, who stop to buy their Ovechkin 8 t-shirt on the way to the arena for the game." Anyway, regardless of the quality of the "fans," the Caps are now a hot ticket around town and he could probably get decent money for the pair on Craig's List if no one here scoops them up.

chernobylwraiths
03-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Well, you just killed any chance you had of making a profit Op.