This is what bugs me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

This is what bugs me

Afinogenov is playing very well and he is one of the best players in the NHL on breakaways and shootouts and we go 4 players and he doesnt shoot once.
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

Re: This is what bugs me

Where do you get that he's one of the best on breakaways? Because he is fast? How many goals does he have this year? 4?

Comment

• Mitchell55
      only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
      Where do you get that he's one of the best on breakaways? Because he is fast? How many goals does he have this year? 4?

Because I actually have watched him more than this season. Yes, the beginning of this year he struggled, but he has come around recentley. I am talking about historically, not just the year he has played in less than 20 games and has had only 1 break away.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

He is starting to make better decision with the puck

Comment

• mchurchfie
          • Jul 2002

He is very good on breakaways, you obviously haven't followed his whole career. He sure couldn't do any worse than the ****ing losers that participated in the SO tonight. They should have put Tallinder in there tonight.
          My Band
          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Nighthawk
            Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
            • Jul 2002

Throughout his career, he has been pretty good in shootouts. I wouldn't have hated him out there in that situation. I would NOT have Vanek take any shootouts anymore...he's just not good at them.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

Afinogenov is 6 of 14 career in shootouts. How is that one of the best in the NHL?

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

Afinogenov is 6 of 14 career in shootouts. How is that one of the best in the NHL?
                Kotalik is at 50% so Max isn't much worse than Ales, yet everyone orgasmed over his only move..the backhand

Max scores with more than one move which is why I would have put him in the shootout
                “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
                  Kotalik is at 50% so Max isn't much worse than Ales, yet everyone orgasmed over his only move..the backhand

Max scores with more than one move which is why I would have put him in the shootout
                  Max was 3 for 5 three seasons ago and only 33% the last two. I'm not saying not to use him, but the original post said he is one of the best breakaway players in the NHL, not just Buffalo. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                  X