PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Billscusey
03-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Any team can lose a game, but WOW, you have to TRY to lose a game like that! Up 3-1, then you drop a shorthander (terrible..should never ever happen if you are a play-off team) and then let it slip away with 3 seconds left. I mean, that's not even bad luck, thats "gee, I REALLY don't want to play hockey any longer than I absolutely have to this season...maybe if we just.....yeah, that'll do!"

Be thankful the Bills are giving us something else to think about right now.

Nighthawk
03-14-2009, 08:59 PM
There is no excuse for Lindy to have Pominville out there at the end of the game. You put your best defensive forwards out there and you let them get it done. You don't put a guy out there who has played like s**t the entire season. On top of that, Lalime blows another game...this is becoming a habit for this guy.

rbochan
03-14-2009, 10:00 PM
What is the opposite of clutch? Pomindouche is that.

SabreEleven
03-14-2009, 10:11 PM
This game was an EPIC FAIL

Am I the only one who is tired of Lindy using the word "tough" to explain all these loses?

SabreEleven
03-14-2009, 10:13 PM
What is the opposite of clutch? Pomindouche is that.

Or Pominfail

Mitchell55
03-14-2009, 10:24 PM
I officialy hate Pomminville and Hecht. Both are on the number 1 PP and on PK not to mention at the end of the game. They get the most playing time and they are our 2 worst players.

SabreEleven
03-14-2009, 11:19 PM
What happen to that cocky and confident Pominville who went around Alfredson and and Emery to score that winning goal in Ottawa? He is a shell of himself.

mchurchfie
03-15-2009, 04:13 AM
This ****ing team is heartless and a bunch of losers. What difference does it make if they eek into the POs, they will get their asses handed to them anyways. :cynic: Oh yeah, they play Nottawa next, they are their little *****es so don't count on them winning that game. What a bunch of ****ing losers.:loser:

mchurchfie
03-15-2009, 04:14 AM
The Bills are just as big a losers as the Sabres so I wouldn't heap too much credit their way.

OpIv37
03-15-2009, 11:54 AM

Has it really come to that?

Usually, the Bills are crapping out by late October and the Sabres are the welcome distraction.