PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else notice

jimbohastle51
03-15-2009, 11:41 PM
schefter reported that crowell had a metting set monday with the bills but said he might not make it because he had entered into negotiations with the bucs. do any of you guys get the feeling that he wants to be a bill next season?

BILLSROCK1212
03-15-2009, 11:41 PM
schefter reported that crowell had a metting set monday with the bills but said he might not make it because he had entered into negotiations with the bucs. do any of you guys get the feeling that he wants to be a bill next season?good point...we'll see tmrrw

Mitchell55
03-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Id say we sign him. Obviously we see a problem with Kieho and June or we wouldve signed one of them already. That or that we are just holding off untill we saw what happened to Crow so we can sign him for cheap.

Lock him up for 4 million for 4 years.

jimbohastle51
03-16-2009, 12:11 AM
my guess is we told him to go out in free agency and get the best offer you can and then we will schedule a meeting and you can show us your best offer and maybe we will match/beat it. why else would he be coming for a meeting back in buffalo unless he was given an offer that him and his agent can match, and he wants to play in buffalo? he wouldnt even come back here if he didnt want to be a bill.

Mitchell55
03-16-2009, 12:12 AM
my guess is we told him to go out in free agency and get the best offer you can and then we will schedule a meeting and you can show us your best offer and maybe we will match/beat it. why else would he be coming for a meeting back in buffalo unless he was given an offer that him and his agent can match, and he wants to play in buffalo? he wouldnt even come back here if he didnt want to be a bill.

I agree. TB and Philly wouldve been perfect fits and yet he manages back here.

Michael82
03-16-2009, 01:31 AM
If Crowell shows up later today, it means that they have put aside their differences and he wants to be a Bill. Either that or he's not getting the offers on the market like he thought he would.

clumping platelets
03-16-2009, 05:00 AM
He'll likely get a 1 yr deal for aboot $1.5 million IF he signs

X-Era
03-16-2009, 05:41 AM
If Crowell shows up later today, it means that they have put aside their differences and he wants to be a Bill. Either that or he's not getting the offers on the market like he thought he would.

Dude, somehow your font size for your posts is way too small.

Is that an option somewhere?

yordad
03-16-2009, 05:51 AM
If he comes back it's because he received has best offer before he left.

X-Era
03-16-2009, 06:01 AM
If he comes back it's because he received has best offer before he left.

At this point, I wouldnt mind him back. Is there anyone whos better in the cover 2 still out there in free agency?

Luisito23
03-16-2009, 06:42 AM

That's because he was typing from his wireless...Oh, and I do hope that we sign back Crowell, I would feel much better having him than some rookie.

jamze132
03-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Id say we sign him. Obviously we see a problem with Kieho and June or we wouldve signed one of them already. That or that we are just holding off untill we saw what happened to Crow so we can sign him for cheap.

Lock him up for 4 million for 4 years.
You could be right but I think the FO is focused on getting a LG via trade. That is why I think their hasn't been any action on the LB front. I think they are waiting to see how much the LG will cost before paying for a LB.

yordad
03-16-2009, 07:12 AM
At this point, I wouldnt mind him back. Is there anyone whos better in the cover 2 still out there in free agency?Um, no. There is no one better and available. When healthy he is a straight beast, and I thought we should have done our best to never let him get out of B-lo.

It may have worked out thought.

Michael82
03-16-2009, 07:28 AM

It might be from when I post on my phone. :D

jamze132
03-16-2009, 01:43 PM
It might be from when I post on my phone. :D
This my friend is called an addiction.

mayotm
03-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Um, no. There is no one better and available. When healthy he is a straight beast, and I thought we should have done our best to never let him get out of B-lo.

It may have worked out thought.His health is the key. Seems like it may still be a question because it doesn't seem like he's generated much interest. I don't think he's quite as great as some of you do, but if healthy, he's above average.

Michael82
03-16-2009, 04:03 PM
This my friend is called an addiction.
No, it's called....giving me something to do while working those long overnights. :ill:

jimbohastle51
03-16-2009, 04:16 PM
anyone see chris browns blog on bb.com? now he is saying that the bills are in the running for crowell and that steve wyche reported a meeting between the bills and crowell and then he goes on to say that the bills and crowell left the door open to return, and he says we will see what happens but tampa is in the mix still. obviously the bills know he wants to come back to buffalo, hopefully we can lock him up.