Peters to TB for Alex Smith and 1st
Peters to SF for Vernon Davis and 1st
Peters to Detroit for 1st
Peters to Philly to 1st and 2nd
Peters to Detroit for Ernie Simms and 2nd
Peters to KC for Tamba Hali and TG/Waters

Gonzo doesn't wanna come here and neither trade to KC is enough return

Not nearly enough return from TB or SF

Bills do not want #1 overall because of the guaranteed money nor is the other trade to Det enough of a return

Philly trade is closer but I still want more from them

Mitchell55
03-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Gonzo doesn't wanna come here and neither trade to KC is enough return

Not nearly enough return from TB or SF

Bills do not want #1 overall because of the guaranteed money nor is the other trade to Det enough of a return

Philly trade is closer but I still want more from them

You realy overate Peters.

FlyingDutchman
03-16-2009, 02:08 PM
cripes man if you really are as young as said on here, i hope you apply this kind of time and thinking to your school work. Youll be at Harvard. Seriously though, enough with 10,000 different scenerios of everything and everyone.

TacklingDummy
03-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Peters to Arizona for Gandy, 1st, and 2nd.

Peters to Cincy for their 1st and 3rd.

nateodoms'bff
03-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Love the idea of simms, but there is no way that Schwartz trades him, while trying to build a solid defense there.

THATHURMANATOR
03-16-2009, 03:07 PM
You realy overate Peters.
He is easily a top 5 LT in the league. LT is one of hte most important positions in the league. How is Peters being over rated.

venis2k1
03-16-2009, 03:16 PM
He is easily a top 5 LT in the league. LT is one of hte most important positions in the league. How is Peters being over rated.

I could disagree about him being a top 5 LT in the league. He gave up 11.5 sacks in 13 games. Rookie Ryan Clady for Denver gave up 0.5 sacks in 16 games as a starter at LT.

ARoid
03-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Ummmmm, party crasher. Sorry.

The fact that New Englnad is about to land Julius Peppers pretty much in his prime kinda makes me think all these trades suggested here would never happen in a billion years.

NFL radio said today Peters has the most upside of all the young LT cuz he's still learning the position and the Bills will never get as much as they lose by trading him.

Look at recent trades, Moss to Pats for a third. Dillon to Pats for like a 4th, Peppers for a second.

Boy, the Patties seem to make out like bandits in these deals. They never seem to give up anything for these elite players. What a joke.