PDA

View Full Version : Come on Pat, wtf?

jpdex12
03-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Did you go into hibernation? It's not time for a hiatus!

Come on man...shake that apple tree. It's been like two years since we have heard anything. And even longer since we have signed anyone!

Raptor
03-16-2009, 09:26 PM
If he had anything I'm sure he would have posted it

NoCrowell?
03-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Edwards and a 2nd for Cutler and Sheffler......It's gonna happen.

P.S. I was right about the Coles Deal but Cinnci jumped in at the last second and offered that extra year. Thank god they did!! GO TO

NoCrowell?
03-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Also, Crowell did meet with the Bills today. The meeting went well. He is mulling over his options (Tampa, Buffalo) and will have a decision in the next couple of days.

The Bills are seeking a 1st and 2nd in this years draft and a 1st in next years draft from the Eagles. The Bills want a package comparable to what KC got last year from Minnesota. My guess is that the Eagles aren't going to budge and this contract dispute will drag into training camp.

Oaf
03-16-2009, 09:53 PM
Also, Crowell did meet with the Bills today. The meeting went well. He is mulling over his options (Tampa, Buffalo) and will have a decision in the next couple of days.

The Bills are seeking a 1st and 2nd in this years draft and a 1st in next years draft from the Eagles. The Bills want a package comparable to what KC got last year from Minnesota. My guess is that the Eagles aren't going to budge and this contract dispute will drag into training camp.
Source?

The Spaz
03-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry NoCrowell I want to believe you but I don't.

jpdex12
03-16-2009, 10:15 PM
If he had anything I'm sure he would have posted it

got to bust his man berries!