PDA

View Full Version : STOP USING THE ****ING WORD "TOUGH"

SabreEleven
03-19-2009, 07:23 AM
It is ****ing "tough" for EVERYBODY, Lindy. I'm getting ****ing sick of him discribing everything with this team that "it" is tough...How about using it in this context "It is tough that we suck" ****. It wouldn't be so ****ing tough if the players didn't keep putting themselves in the "tough" position game in and game out.

“We haven’t dealt well with some adversity in games. I think guys got scared,” Ruff said Wednesday while replaying the 4-2 defeat to Ottawa. “They saw a loss coming again, and we got on our heels, and it’s tough to pull out of that.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/612459.html

chernobylwraiths
03-19-2009, 08:53 AM
It wouldn't be so tough if the team was a little more tough.

mchurchfie
03-19-2009, 10:40 AM
Sorry but the word "tough" and "The Sabres" don't belong in the same zipcode together let alone a sentence.

Nighthawk
03-19-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm sure this organization doesn't even know how to spell tough!

Dr. Lecter
03-19-2009, 03:50 PM
It is tough to watch the 2nd and 3rd periods of Sabre games.

rbochan
03-19-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm sure this organization doesn't even know how to spell tough!
Rhymes with Ruff...

JD
03-19-2009, 06:31 PM
**** it, fire Ruff. He has lost control.

Put him up top like someone else suggested, hell.. have him replace ****ing Quinn.

CAN REGIER.. retain Vanek, Roy, Stafford, Miller, Kaleta and maybe Spacek. Bring up the new guys and get them going in the system.

OpIv37
03-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Don't fire Ruff. The FO gave him a bunch of spineless pussies with mediocre talent. Ruff can't force them to care.

SabreEleven
03-20-2009, 03:40 AM
My Prediction: If Ruff gets fired, he will go somewhere else and win a Stanley Cup within 3 years....Remember this post. :(

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 06:15 AM
Don't fire Ruff. The FO gave him a bunch of spineless pussies with mediocre talent. Ruff can't force them to care.

Some have better than average talent, but I agree with the first part.

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 06:16 AM
My Prediction: If Ruff gets fired, he will go somewhere else and win a Stanley Cup within 3 years....Remember this post. :(

What would be worse is if they fire Regeir and HE wins one within 3 years, ala Rob Johnson.

OpIv37
03-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Some have better than average talent, but I agree with the first part.

well, let me clarify. I think there are some players on this team who are far above average or mediocre talent. Vanek, Roy and Connolly come immediately to mind. But when the team is taken as whole, the talent is definitely lacking.

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 09:35 AM
well, let me clarify. I think there are some players on this team who are far above average or mediocre talent. Vanek, Roy and Connolly come immediately to mind. But when the team is taken as whole, the talent is definitely lacking.

pretty much

SabreEleven
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
"It's going to be tough, but we're here to battle," Sabres captain Craig Rivet said. "We're going to do everything that we can. That's the bottom line. We're not going to quit."

3 things wrong with this statement

1. Used the ****ing word tough AGAIN

2. When are you going to start to battle because you haven't battled in about 3 months.

3. You've already quit.