PDA

View Full Version : **** it....

OpIv37
03-19-2009, 08:03 PM
If this team isn't going to put in the effort, than neither am I.

Ever since I found out I could watch the games online, I've been planning my days around being here when the games are on so I can watch them. I always watch the games that are on locally, but I usually DVR them and watch them later the same night.

But this team is supposed to be made up of competitive professional athletes, and if that's not enough motivation, they get paid millions of dollars. I get paid nothing. I'm just a fan. I do it just out of the hope of seeing them win. That's it. There's no personal gain in it for me, yet I seem to care a hell of a lot more than this team does.

So **** it. If I'm home, I'll watch the game, but I'm not going out of my way to watch this team anymore. I'm skipping the second Sabres/Caps game because it's a waste of money. If I'm watching the game and they get down by 2 or 3 goals, I'm turning it off.

I don't see any reason why I should continue to care about this team more than the players on the team care about it.

rbochan
03-20-2009, 07:13 AM
I agree with you. Apparently I'm a masochist though, because I keep watching.

Nighthawk
03-20-2009, 06:24 PM
This team is like an accident, you really don't want to see it, but you can't help but keep watching!