TO could be the straw that breaks the Camel's back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

TO could be the straw that breaks the Camel's back.

I feel bad that TO potentially could have his pro-bowl resume tarnished by coming to a team that is obviously more interested in filling seats than winning games.

So far we've added a backup QB, which we had to fill, so no shocker, a DB, and a Center that has never been a named starter.

TO is our only significant signing in the off-season.

We lost Crowell for good so we have no replacement. No replacement at Guard. We have the same worthless DEs. We have two TEs that wouldn't start on any other team in the league.

So TO just joined a team that hasn't done a thing other than...bring in TO.

Add to the fact that the first two games won't have Lynch.

Do you think TO will be happy with 7-9? How much of a laughing stock will we be when TO leaves and says this is the only place he ever came that he couldn't win at?

Mark my words. Without other additions this team will regret TO. Not because of him but because they can't run this team.
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: TO could be the straw that breaks the Camel's back.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
      Pinkerton's son
      • Feb 2006

same as

I'm convinced that after Coles snubbed us to go to the Bengals we were desperate and had to get TO in here at all costs. It was a good move but shows just how big a hole we've dug ourselves as an organization. The Bills are cheap. Anyone who wants to argue this only has to look at the fact that our team last year had one the

Serioulsy, no one seems to concerned that we don't have a LG. You might have thought Dockery was overpaid but he was better than what we had before and what we currently have. People keep saying to be patient but we are not getting a starting LG in 2009 via the draft that isn't putting this whole offense at risk.

Comment

• kgun12
        • Jul 2002

Frankly who gives a s*#! what TO thinks? This is what I have been saying all along. We are more worried or should I say excited to have the Bills in the national spotlight than we are putting a quality product on the field. I just hope TO can play G/C and also OLB.

BTW look at all the playes ringing the phone off the hook at 1 Bills Dr. to come play with TO.
        Retired Air Traffic Controller
        USAF VETERAN
        DAV

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

If TO comes here and we end up at 7-9 we'll never see another signing like this again.

Every available player always says "New England". We need this experiment to go well even if TO leaves after his deal is up. Losing just makes us look incompetant.
          Last edited by HHURRICANE; 03-20-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

As if this camel had a back to break. This camel missed the oasis for 9 years, turned in its hump, and died of thirst.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• alohabillsfan
              • Sep 2003

Yep! Our Superbowl run will be over...Dam TO

Comment

• theanswer74
                • Apr 2004

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

I totally had a vision last night that we go 9-7 next year!! it was so powerful!
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
                    • Aug 2005

Dude there are still a few good options out there at LB and Guard so I would hold judgement until the draft.
                    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

TO can't rush the passer.

TO can't throw himself the ball.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                        • Jun 2005

How about if you dont like the team anymore go be a fan of some other team

Comment

• gil
                          • Mar 2005

Honestly, you're worried about being a laughingstock?

I think we're already there - and I can give two Sh*** about what TO thinks or says.

If it does get that far, I think it will be a good thing because TO will burn this front office to the ground, which if we have another losing season, deserves to happen anyway.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                            • Feb 2008

Why is it that people beg us to sign a big name free agent and everytime we do, people feel sorry for them. Would you rather a bunch of Hangartners so you dont feel bad for them. Same with Lynch, Peters, Evans, and Edwards. There is alot of posts about how people feel bad for them, would you rather us with a bunch of players with not future and keep going 7-9. But wait, the same people get mad when we dont sign a big name FA. Im confused.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                              I feel bad that TO potentially could have his pro-bowl resume tarnished by coming to a team that is obviously more interested in filling seats than winning games.

So far we've added a backup QB, which we had to fill, so no shocker, a DB, and a Center that has never been a named starter.

TO is our only significant signing in the off-season.

We lost Crowell for good so we have no replacement. No replacement at Guard. We have the same worthless DEs. We have two TEs that wouldn't start on any other team in the league.

So TO just joined a team that hasn't done a thing other than...bring in TO.

Add to the fact that the first two games won't have Lynch.

Do you think TO will be happy with 7-9? How much of a laughing stock will we be when TO leaves and says this is the only place he ever came that he couldn't win at?

Mark my words. Without other additions this team will regret TO. Not because of him but because they can't run this team.
                              And again i will ask you Mr Frontoffice genius who should the Bills sign? Who is out there worth throwing money at. Maybe this time you will answer my question instead of sidestepping it.

Comment

Working...
                              X