X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Moss tells Jimbo "with T.O., they’re going to be tough to stop."

Moss thinks Bills could be dangerous with T.O.
    By Chris Brown - Posted March 20th, 2009

So I crossed paths with Bills Hall of Famer Jim Kelly Thursday as he was shooting his newest ad for his football camp that runs in the summer and he said that last week he just played golf with Randy Moss. And he asked Moss what he thought of the Bills signing T.O.

Kelly said Moss thought it was a good pickup.

“He told me, ‘Lee was a big enough weapon all by himself, but now with T.O. they’re going to be tough to stop,’” said Kelly.

Nice to know that the Bills have the Patriots thinking about them for once instead of the other way around.
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: Moss tells Jimbo "with T.O., they’re going to be tough to stop."

It's weird seeing our offense getting some actual respect.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Isn't Jim Kelly playing golf with Randy Moss a strange sounding picture? I don't know why, but they don't strike me as the two peas in a pod type, lol.

Do you think Moss calls Kelly "Jimbo", and do you think Kelly told Randy he got "Mossed" when he spanked him by 9 strokes?
      Last edited by yordad; 03-20-2009, 11:21 AM.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by yordad
        Isn't Jim Kelly playing golf with Randy Moss a strange sounding picture? I don't know why, but they don't strike me as the two peas in a pod type, lol.

Do you think Moss calls Kelly "Jimbo", and do you think Kelly told Randy he got "Mossed" when he spanked him by 9 strokes?
        If Jimbo was a real Bills fan, he would have put his "nine" to Randy's knee by now.

Uh-oh, this comment might spark the presence of the BZ Pleasantry Police
        Last edited by madness; 03-20-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

I am pretty sure it was a charity golf event and not Jimbo golfing with Randy

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

Moss is just beng smart and being pleasant. He knows not to hand out and bulletin board material. Not that it would make the Bills play anymore determined or anything

We better hope our OL is improved from last year, otherwise the Pats answer is going to be put pressure on the QB constantly... heck that will end up ebing the philosophy of all our opponents.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
              Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
              • Dec 2005

Only 5 posts before somebody brought the OL

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ddaryl
                Moss is just beng smart and being pleasant. He knows not to hand out and bulletin board material. Not that it would make the Bills play anymore determined or anything

We better hope our OL is improved from last year, otherwise the Pats answer is going to be put pressure on the QB constantly... heck that will end up ebing the philosophy of all our opponents.
                Lets hope our first game against them is after week 10, because if they give the opposition the bluprint in week one, the Bills are screwed.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl

my thoughts exactly- good post.

Compare what Moss said to Donte Whitner's playoff guarantee last year- which one looks smarter at the moment?
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

I guess nobody "talks shop" anymore. Everybody just walks around spitting out calculated statements. That's just absurd.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

He should have asked him what he thought of Chambers at RG.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by madness
                        I guess nobody "talks shop" anymore. Everybody just walks around spitting out calculated statements. That's just absurd.
                        of course they do.

Media is everywhere. People with video phones are everywhere. When people are as high profile as Randy Moss, anything they say or do in public has the potential for backlash. Besides that, if they were just talking shop, why no discussion of Buffalo's holes on the OL? Why no discussion of the DE/LB situation? it seems to me like his response was very calculated, and if he was just talking shop, these things would have come up.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          of course they do.

Media is everywhere. People with video phones are everywhere. When people are as high profile as Randy Moss, anything they say or do in public has the potential for backlash. Besides that, if they were just talking shop, why no discussion of Buffalo's holes on the OL? Why no discussion of the DE/LB situation? it seems to me like his response was very calculated, and if he was just talking shop, these things would have come up.
                          That hasn't stopped any famous person or athlete from saying something stupid before... especially Randy Moss. There also could have been more than what was stated. You're speculating that nothing else was said.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by madness
                            That hasn't stopped any famous person or athlete from saying something stupid before... especially Randy Moss. There also could have been more than what was stated. You're speculating that nothing else was said.
                            And speculating accurately.

There is no way that Randy Moss, who knows infinitely more about football than you or I, would have neglected the Bills' OL situation and concluded that the Bills would be "tough to stop" if he was "talking shop" and not just trying to make a PC statement.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

the best way to stop TO and Lee this year is for D's to put Trent on IR and have Fitz start.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X