PDA

View Full Version : Thats it, clean house!

Mitchell55
03-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Get rid of everyone but Roy, Vanek, Connoly, Butler, Miller, Rivet, Kaleta, Goose, and possibly Max.

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 09:15 PM
:rofl:

Yeah!!!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-20-2009, 10:14 PM
They are cleaning house, Afinogoneov, Peters, Spacek, Moore, Nummenen, Ellis are all UFA's

Gerbe, Kennedy, Weber and Butler will be here next season that we know. Mac will be a regular in this lineup. The reinforcements are coming! I think they will try to re-sign Moore and trade some draft choices in the draft for players that can help the Sabres now But not big names.

so the roster next year looks like this next year, the core of this team is intact

19 Tim Connolly
28 Paul Gaustad
55 Jochen Hecht
36 Patrick Kaleta
15 Tim Kennedy
41 Clarke MacArthur
22 Adam Mair
20 Daniel Paille
29 Jason Pominville
9 Derek Roy
21 Drew Stafford
26 Thomas Vanek

34 Chris Butler
5 Toni Lydman
38 Nathan Paetsch
52 Craig Rivet
44 Andrej Sekera
10 Henrik Tallinder
6 Mike Weber

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 10:16 PM
st. Louis is not a UFA

Michael82
03-20-2009, 11:42 PM
They are cleaning house, Afinogoneov, Peters, Spacek, Moore, Nummenen, Ellis are all UFA's

Gerbe, Kennedy, Weber and Butler will be here next season that we know. Mac will be a regular in this lineup. The reinforcements are coming! I think they will try to re-sign Moore and trade some draft choices in the draft for players that can help the Sabres now But not big names.

so the roster next year looks like this next year, the core of this team is intact

19 Tim Connolly
28 Paul Gaustad
55 Jochen Hecht
36 Patrick Kaleta
15 Tim Kennedy
41 Clarke MacArthur
22 Adam Mair
20 Daniel Paille
29 Jason Pominville
9 Derek Roy
21 Drew Stafford
26 Thomas Vanek

34 Chris Butler
5 Toni Lydman
38 Nathan Paetsch
52 Craig Rivet
44 Andrej Sekera
10 Henrik Tallinder
6 Mike Weber
Sorry, but the little I have seen Gerbe...he seems like more of the same ole. Small player that can't score and isn't tough.

OpIv37
03-20-2009, 11:46 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but at this point I'd take Afinogenov over Hecht and Pominville. Since he's been back from his injury, he's been playing hard and generating offensive opportunities, and he's been a lot more careful with the puck.

SabreEleven
03-21-2009, 01:31 AM

19 Tim Connolly
28 Paul Gaustad
55 Jochen Hecht
36 Patrick Kaleta
15 Tim Kennedy
41 Clarke MacArthur
22 Adam Mair
20 Daniel Paille
29 Jason Pominville
9 Derek Roy
21 Drew Stafford
26 Thomas Vanek

34 Chris Butler
5 Toni Lydman
38 Nathan Paetsch
52 Craig Rivet
44 Andrej Sekera
10 Henrik Tallinder
6 Mike Weber

Funny, this looks just like the core of a team that hasn't made the PO in 2 years

Mitchell55
03-21-2009, 01:35 AM
Sorry, but the little I have seen Gerbe...he seems like more of the same ole. Small player that is afraid of being hit and all that crap. :ill:
He is not afraid to get hit. He is probably the toughest little man ive ever seen. He almost fought Chara this year for got sakes.

Michael82
03-21-2009, 02:38 AM
He is not afraid to get hit. He is probably the toughest little man ive ever seen. He almost fought Chara this year for got sakes.
Yeah, you're right. I forgot about that one. I still don't see why everyone is so excited about the guy though.