PDA

View Full Version : I would shut Miller down for the year

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Why bother possibly having him hurt the ankle more? They are going nowhere.

Nighthawk
03-20-2009, 09:35 PM
This is a very good point. Like I've mentioned, change it up, sit some of these losers and get some kids up to finish the year. At least it would show that you are trying something different!

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 09:38 PM
I don't know if you CAN get some of the kids up for no reason. You can only have a certain amount of players on the roster. I don't know when you can bring more players up and you CAN'T send most of these guys down. I don't know when you can call up more players.

SabreEleven
03-20-2009, 09:40 PM
The kids in Portland should at least make the PO. Don't take that away from them.

Nighthawk
03-20-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't know if you CAN get some of the kids up for no reason. You can only have a certain amount of players on the roster. I don't know when you can bring more players up and you CAN'T send most of these guys down. I don't know when you can call up more players.

I'd have to look into that, but that would be the only reason that I wouldn't bring them up. These guys don't deserve to finish out the year...I'd like to see some real effort for once this season.

Nighthawk
03-20-2009, 09:41 PM
The kids in Portland should at least make the PO. Don't take that away from them.

That's a good point.

chernobylwraiths
03-20-2009, 09:52 PM

They maybe should send Butler back down before our current defense ruins him.