PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me

Mitchell55
03-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Why Pomminville, Hecht, and Lydman are both on the PP, PK, and at the end of games?

Nighthawk
03-21-2009, 08:56 PM
Because Ruff is clueless???

ct bills fan
03-21-2009, 11:00 PM
Can someone tell me why Lalime is playing. The guy may be the worst low shot goalie I have ever seen. It's tough to win when he's giving up 5 goals a game.

Mitchell55
03-22-2009, 12:17 AM
Can someone tell me why Lalime is playing. The guy may be the worst low shot goalie I have ever seen. It's tough to win when he's giving up 5 goals a game.

Yeah but we also need to do our part. We should be trying 10X harder with a backup goalie and the end of the year when needing to win each game.

Al the Bills Fan
03-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Yeah but we also need to do our part. We should be trying 10X harder with a backup goalie and the end of the year when needing to win each game.

we?

Jan Reimers
03-22-2009, 07:26 AM
Why Pomminville, Hecht, and Lydman are both on the PP, PK, and at the end of games?
Drury, Briere, Grier and Campbell are no longer here. They have been replaced by Matt Ellis, Dominic Moore and Claude (Big C) Rivet.

Michael82
03-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Drury, Briere, Grier and Campbell are no longer here. They have been replaced by Matt Ellis, Dominic Moore and Claude (Big C) Rivet.
I guess this is what happens when you take the heart and soul of a team and rip it out. :ill:

Jan Reimers
03-22-2009, 09:05 AM
I guess this is what happens when you take the heart and soul of a team and rip it out. :ill:
To me, the blame lies with Golisano. He is so bottom line oriented that he has lost sight of an equally important goal for a sports franchise owner: to put a winning team on the ice.

Memo to Tom: A successful team is ultimately the very best way to protect and increase your bottom line.

OpIv37
03-22-2009, 09:38 AM
To me, the blame lies with Golisano. He is so bottom line oriented that he has lost sight of an equally important goal for a sports franchise owner: to put a winning team on the ice.

Memo to Tom: A successful team is ultimately the very best way to protect and increase your bottom line.

the really sad part is that you could replace Tom with Ralph and that statement is still 100% true.

OpIv37
03-22-2009, 09:38 AM

Can someone please tell me why Pominville, Hecht and Lydman are still on this team in the first place?

OpIv37
03-22-2009, 09:40 AM
And for the record, I've never liked Lydman, but I used to like Pominville and I was a fan of Hecht too until about 3/4 of the way through last season. Those two have really declined.

JD
03-22-2009, 01:13 PM

A few weeks back, over a 6 game stretch he posted a 1.35 GAA.... best in the league at the time and we won 2 ****ing games.

He has let some softys as of late but the team needs to help him out like he dominated for 6 games.

Retain Roy, Vanek, Connolly, Spacek, Kaleta, Gaustad, Pominville (for one more year, see how he does making big bucks)... tell Max to go play in Russia, beg Numminen to retire, put Hecht on waivers, tell tallinder and lydman to go **** themselves.

What scares me the most about this organization is that all of our young guys coming up to fill the rolls are just as soft. We need to put these boys on steroids or something or we'll be seeing a lot of the same in the future.

:drama:

Mitchell55
03-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Also there is like 10 odd man rushes a year.

SabreEleven
03-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Can someone please tell me why Pominville, Hecht and Lydman are still on this team in the first place?

I'm willing to give Pominville another year before before I call him DOA. He does have a good number of assists...Hecht needs to go to make room for somebody who cares.