In your bed!

Sorry couldn't resist!

camelcowboy
03-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Has J.P. Losman found a home yet...
He'll have to follow the north star to the cfl

feldspar
03-21-2009, 09:46 PM
I belive that JP's home is still up for sale, both literally and figuratively.

feldspar
03-21-2009, 09:49 PM
yes,

In your bed!

Sorry couldn't resist!

You couldn't resist making a class D joke?

TacklingDummy
03-21-2009, 10:33 PM
I belive that JP's home is still up for sale, both literally and figuratively.

I was wondering if he was going to sell his house.

Pinkerton Security
03-22-2009, 01:37 AM
i believe he was about to set up shop in Detroit, only to realize hes even worst than Dan orlovsky and wouldnt even run out of bounds, but run out of a career.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-22-2009, 01:48 AM
UFL playing for the new league.

HHURRICANE
03-22-2009, 09:06 AM
For those who said "in the right environment" can you please step forward and take your beating.

Obvioulsy the right environment doens't exist on this planet.

If coaches look at his reel you realize that his mechanics are horrible, he's not smart, and even his big arm rarely connects.

I feel bad for the fans, not JP.

TonyBlack
03-22-2009, 09:11 AM
he will be sign once all the good players have been signed tho; all the leftovers will find a job no doubt about it, the lions should sign him.

DynaPaul
03-22-2009, 11:57 AM
Too bad NFL Europe isn't still around.

Oaf
03-22-2009, 01:31 PM
His play in 08' really screwed him over; before that, he would have found a spot. He really should be disappointed in how he played last year.

Typ0
03-22-2009, 01:31 PM

that is their arguement. If only we were in another galaxy and solar system JP would flourish. It's Gods fault.

lmcshadow
03-22-2009, 04:14 PM
yes,

In your bed!

Sorry couldn't resist!
thats what she said.

TacklingDummy
03-22-2009, 05:08 PM
His play in 08' really screwed him over; before that, he would have found a spot. He really should be disappointed in how he played last year. He should have never tried to make that "Highlight Reel".

venis2k1
03-22-2009, 05:54 PM
Playing golf with Tom Donahoe

Oaf
03-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Can we change the title of this thread to JP Lostman instead? :D

Bill Cody
03-23-2009, 02:14 PM
It's soooo unfair. The GM's around the league looking for QB's watch JP's films and they apparently don't know the crucial fact that JP is really good it's just that he's had bad coaches. Someone needs to let them in on this asap so JP can get a "fair" chance. Who's up for it? Justa? Acehole? Yordad?

yordad
03-23-2009, 02:51 PM
It's soooo unfair. The GM's around the league looking for QB's watch JP's films and they apparently don't know the crucial fact that JP is really good it's just that he's had bad coaches. Someone needs to let them in on this asap so JP can get a "fair" chance. Who's up for it? Justa? Acehole? Yordad?Yes, can I have their contact info please?

Bill Cody
03-23-2009, 04:42 PM
Yes, can I have their contact info please?
Here you go.
:list:

im8th2buffalo
03-23-2009, 08:05 PM
Looks like the CFL to me. JP moves to Canada and the Bills stay in Buffalo. YAAAAAAAA!

Novacane
03-23-2009, 09:27 PM
He should have never tried to make that "Highlight Reel".

:snicker:

trapezeus
03-23-2009, 10:10 PM
i really hope the guy gets a gig in the nfl. i want him to get another shot and this time not have my heart broken by his pathetic play. perhaps it would be enjoyable

colin
03-24-2009, 06:55 AM
more than any other player's fans, jp losman fans have shown they simply have no understanding of the game. never have, and maybe never will. he was easily the worst nfl qb to ever get 30+ starts.

he was so aweful, and so clearly not likely to get better his whole career, the people saying he was still a rookie, mistreated, in the wrong system, etc, honestly need to have a special sign on their person and on their av's so people can understand to laugh at their opinions.

Jan Reimers
03-24-2009, 08:02 AM
he was easily the worst nfl qb to ever get 30+ starts.
You must be young. I don't have the inclination to do the research, but there have been many NFL QBs with 30+ starts that were worse than JP, including a few in Buffalo.

Typ0
03-24-2009, 10:04 AM
more than any other player's fans, jp losman fans have shown they simply have no understanding of the game. never have, and maybe never will. he was easily the worst nfl qb to ever get 30+ starts.

he was so aweful, and so clearly not likely to get better his whole career, the people saying he was still a rookie, mistreated, in the wrong system, etc, honestly need to have a special sign on their person and on their av's so people can understand to laugh at their opinions.

That's not fair to the blowhards really. They saw the tools and the skills and just assumed the light bulbs would go on how to execute things in the NFL. There was never any indication those light bulbs were going on. They aren't going on. He will be lucky to get a backup job even as second string. NFL teams want more from the guy on the bench than JP has to offer.

justasportsfan
03-24-2009, 10:20 AM
You must be young. I don't have the inclination to do the research, but there have been many NFL QBs with 30+ starts that were worse than JP, including a few in Buffalo.
If he didn't kow that how does he go around saying other people don't have a grasp of the game. Funny.

justasportsfan
03-24-2009, 10:21 AM
That's not fair to the blowhards really. .
when people retaliate then he starts crying that he was personaly attacked.

Philagape
03-24-2009, 11:06 AM
NFL teams want more from the guy on the bench than JP has to offer.

Like Dan Orlovsky, the guy who ran out of the back of the end zone. HE got a job before JP did.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 08:25 AM
It's soooo unfair. The GM's around the league looking for QB's watch JP's films and they apparently don't know the crucial fact that JP is really good it's just that he's had bad coaches. Someone needs to let them in on this asap so JP can get a "fair" chance. Who's up for it? Justa? Acehole? Yordad?

:laughing:

remember the Favre comparisons? as of right now, the only thing Lossman has in common with Favre is that 2008 was their last year in the NFL.

Pinkerton Security
03-27-2009, 08:28 AM
JP is fine as a backup. And he is nowhere near the worst QB in the league to get a significant number of starts.

but he isnt very good either.

acehole
03-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Yes how do feel about Trent?

Cant break JP 7-9 record or his 11th rated passer in any year he has played.

Trent is fairing no better and those people you say have no understanding we right about coaching and weapons and system and that there is hype fueling trent nothing more as the stats would indicate.

Stick around...people are now saying all those things and using those excuses on Trent.

JP may very well fade away into nothingnes.

We have a new problem now and we need to focus on that.

Let JP go the path of Lonnie Johnson for all I care...he is a ghost.

I want to know where the people are with all of the understanding that compared Trent to Joe Montanna.

acehole
03-27-2009, 08:50 AM
That's not fair to the blowhards really. They saw the tools and the skills and just assumed the light bulbs would go on how to execute things in the NFL. There was never any indication those light bulbs were going on. They aren't going on. He will be lucky to get a backup job even as second string. NFL teams want more from the guy on the bench than JP has to offer.

It really is a mystery...Brady got Moss and JP had Justin Jenkins....he should have been just as good...

Oh well...

yordad
03-27-2009, 09:01 AM
It really is a mystery...Brady got Moss and JP had Justin Jenkins....he should have been just as good...

Oh well...But the Patriots would have turned Aiken into Moss because they don't have JP.....o wait. They now have Aiken, and he still sucks.

HHURRICANE
03-27-2009, 09:07 AM
Yes how do feel about Trent?

Cant break JP 7-9 record or his 11th rated passer in any year he has played.

Trent is fairing no better and those people you say have no understanding we right about coaching and weapons and system and that there is hype fueling trent nothing more as the stats would indicate.

Stick around...people are now saying all those things and using those excuses on Trent.

JP may very well fade away into nothingnes.

We have a new problem now and we need to focus on that.

Let JP go the path of Lonnie Johnson for all I care...he is a ghost.

I want to know where the people are with all of the understanding that compared Trent to Joe Montanna.

We get that you are a JP homer.

JP played in 4 games and lost tham all. Backups are supoosed to come in and slavage a win or two while your starter is on the bench. Miami and NY were both winnable games and he was the main reason we lost.

Trent has already faired better than JP. I believe he has a winning % in games he has started and finished. That's already better than JP. Where are your facts?

bflobarry
03-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Like Dan Orlovsky, the guy who ran out of the back of the end zone. HE got a job before JP did.
JP ran out of the end zone too: here in Tampa a few years ago. I was in the stands, and JP rolled out and kept rolling...right out of the back of the end zone. Safety. Wow...Another point: I do not believe that he will be back in the NFL. If he were, then that team would have to be comfortable that he could step in and lead that team for some length of time, as he would be one play away from having to do so (assuming injury to the guy ahead of him). I think it's no secret around the league now that he doesn't have the smarts/instincts to play in the NFL.

Pinkerton Security
03-27-2009, 09:30 AM
JP ran out of the end zone too: here in Tampa a few years ago. I was in the stands, and JP rolled out and kept rolling...right out of the back of the end zone. Safety. Wow...Another point: I do not believe that he will be back in the NFL. If he were, then that team would have to be comfortable that he could step in and lead that team for some length of time, as he would be one play away from having to do so (assuming injury to the guy ahead of him). I think it's no secret around the league now that he doesn't have the smarts/instincts to play in the NFL.

i dont recall JP ever doing that??

Jeff1220
03-27-2009, 09:39 AM
Has JP even visited anybody?

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 09:41 AM

I got your F'N Blowhard you F'N ass. Who the hell do you think you are?? Your NOTHING!! When are you going to get that we are fans of the same team Buffalo Bills! We were not rooting for JP because we liked JP we rooted for him because he was a BILL same as we are rooting for Trent even though he hasnt looked that great either. So get over yourself and your senseless comments that mean jack ****.

Jan Reimers
03-27-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't know why we Bills' fans who rooted for JP are blowhards, lickers, or any number of other negative names that we are always called. Some of the anti-JP posters seemed to root against him from the very start, which I will never understand.

JP didn't work out. But he was a good teammate, well prepared and always gave it his all. He may lack the mental makeup to be an NFL QB, but is that reason to hate him, as well as those of us who wanted him to be successful?

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Great posting Jan

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 10:14 AM
JP should shoot for a back up role with a team that has a coach that knows how to develop players. Too bad he missed the boat with the broncos.He would've learned a lot from Josh McDaniels.

He should even try the CFL. It worked well for guys like Garica, Flutie,etc. since it's a pass happy league.

Trents not far behind. He looks like he's headed the same direction under this staff but because he's smart, chances are he won't have a harder time finding a job once this staff ruins his career. That's if they aren't fired before Trent is let go.

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 10:20 AM
I don't know why we Bills' fans who rooted for JP are blowhards, lickers, or any number of other negative names that we are always called. Some of the anti-JP posters seemed to root against him from the very start, which I will never understand.

JP didn't work out. But he was a good teammate, well prepared and always gave it his all. He may lack the mental makeup to be an NFL QB, but is that reason to hate him, as well as those of us who wanted him to be successful?

A lot of the very same people that are calling people lickers once upon a time supported JP .

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 10:24 AM

JP played in 4 games and lost tham all. Backups are supoosed to come in and slavage a win or two while your starter is on the bench. Miami and NY were both winnable games and he was the main reason we lost.

Trent has already faired better than JP. I believe he has a winning % in games he has started and finished. That's already better than JP. Where are your facts?

:rofl:

acehole
03-27-2009, 10:52 AM
You can call me what you want.
I stand by any post I have made.
I stand by any fact I have posted.
When Trent breaks 7-9 or the 11th
best passer then you can say he is
better. At the time I did not want to
start new with a new qb and I wanted
us to draft Sidney Rice WR. At the time
you guys put all the burdern on the QB
I was talking we need more weapons. At
the time I was looking at the leagues worst
defense..I was called a licker. When I said we
have no pass rush...you were calling JP lucky on
his passes..it would seem going into this season
we are now enlightened on what I was talking about
last year. Now you come out and have the nerve to say
if trent had reed he would have done better....what a bunch
of double standard BS coming from you. Go contort stats all you
want. By your standard you are now a Trent licker and Edwards homer. Go
and post 17 more adhd threads about this and that....I was right about alot
of things concerning the problems on this team. JP should have never been starting at all last year. I was also right that his injury proness would become an issue and I was very correct. Call me what you will but I was right.

Typ0
03-27-2009, 10:55 AM
People who have an opinion aren't blowhards. People who constantly & without solicitation constantly try and take over the show and shove their opinions down others throats despite a clear lack of evidence to even support their opinions are blowhards. You just get sick of hearning every excuse in the book and lame attempts to describe away incompetence in thread upon thread about the wind blowing in a specific direction. No one rooted against him. We wanted all those tools & skills he has to materialize into positives for the team. Unfortunately, his punk attitude and mental incompetence for the game thwarted that effort. A lot of us are looking at this realistically & the people making constant excuses for JP are the ones that have been doing the finger pointing all along.

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 10:58 AM
People who have an opinion aren't blowhards. People who constantly & without solicitation constantly try and take over the show and shove their opinions down others throats despite a clear lack of evidence to even support their opinions are blowhards. .

:rofl: The so called blowhards haven't been the ones bringing up JP's name. They aren't the ones creating JP threads. Typical Typo, attempting to make himself the victim after starting crap.

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Excellent posting Justa :clap:

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 11:24 AM
:roflmao:

too funny.......

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Counting this post, one of the biggest so called JP haters at the time (TDummy) only has 3 posts in here and you guys use to call me the hater. :rolleyes:

The JP love and hate virus runs deep in this place.

Some people just won't admit that the realistic posters were right.

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 12:17 PM
Counting this post, one of the biggest so called JP haters at the time (TDummy) only has 3 posts in here and you guys use to call me the hater. :rolleyes:

to think you used to be disliked here by those who have swung to your side.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 12:53 PM
You can call me what you want.
I stand by any post I have made.
I stand by any fact I have posted.
When Trent breaks 7-9 or the 11th
best passer then you can say he is
better. At the time I did not want to
start new with a new qb and I wanted
us to draft Sidney Rice WR. At the time
you guys put all the burdern on the QB
I was talking we need more weapons. At
the time I was looking at the leagues worst
defense..I was called a licker. When I said we
have no pass rush...you were calling JP lucky on
his passes..it would seem going into this season
we are now enlightened on what I was talking about
last year. Now you come out and have the nerve to say
if trent had reed he would have done better....what a bunch
of double standard BS coming from you. Go contort stats all you
want. By your standard you are now a Trent licker and Edwards homer. Go
and post 17 more adhd threads about this and that....I was right about alot
of things concerning the problems on this team. JP should have never been starting at all last year. I was also right that his injury proness would become an issue and I was very correct. Call me what you will but I was right.

too funny...........

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 02:34 PM
:rofl: The so called blowhards haven't been the ones bringing up JP's name. They aren't the ones creating JP threads. Typical Typo, attempting to make himself the victim after starting crap.

Awesome posting

hydro
03-27-2009, 02:42 PM

Some people just won't admit that the realistic posters were right.

Excellent post TD :bf1:

yordad
03-27-2009, 02:42 PM

Some people just won't admit that the realistic posters were right.I believe the ones you label as in "love" with JP simply realized he had a big upside, was our QB, had hope, and realized he was our best option. Kind of a little different then love.

hydro
03-27-2009, 02:43 PM

too funny...........

Great post Sab :bf1:

acehole
03-27-2009, 02:46 PM

too funny...........

If by funny you mean thank you....then your welcome.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 03:07 PM
I believe the ones you label as in "love" with JP simply realized he had a big upside, was our QB, had hope, and realized he was our best option.Yes, but then there are the people who thought different and in hindsight were right. I'd wish we were wrong. JP set this franchise back 8-10 years. I would have loved for him to prove us wrong. He seems like a good person on and off the field.

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 03:17 PM
8-10 years??? Now come on TD thats a little out there

Jimbuktu
03-27-2009, 03:25 PM
I do apologize to TD.

He was right and I was wrong.

Ah well!

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 03:26 PM
8-10 years??? Now come on TD thats a little out therethe 4 years wasted on him, now add in the years it's going to take to find a franchise QB. If JP worked out we would have never have had to draft Trent, who right now isn't much better than JP.

So this is year 5 in the JP Losman setback.

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 03:28 PM
LOL first of its not him that set them back it was the ownership management that drafted him and played him. He didnt draft himself

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 03:30 PM
I do apologize to TD.

Ah well!

I remember how you use to get so pissed off at me. All in good fun. :up:

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 03:31 PM
LOL first of its not him that set them back it was the ownership management that drafted him and played him. He didnt draft himself

Still making excuses. :D:

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 03:48 PM
No excuses I root for whomever is on the Bills but some of your antics are dumb and try to make it look like everything is JPs fault

Bill Cody
03-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Has JP even visited anybody?

Yes. His mother. He brought her flowers. Not sure Trent has done THAT.

Mike
03-27-2009, 04:07 PM
For those who said "in the right environment" can you please step forward and take your beating.

If coaches look at his reel you realize that his mechanics are horrible, he's not smart, and even his big arm rarely connects.

I feel bad for the fans, not JP.
Yup, I agree. Can the JP fans please stand Up? This goes to show how little some of us know about football [jp fans] and how willing we are to support mediocrity. The guy was straight up awful, and a good bunch of us here made numerous excuses for him. Now, the rest of the NFL agrees, that the dude is worthless. Not even a back up~!!!

Oaf
03-27-2009, 04:18 PM
I still maintain that we never gave JP what NY gave Eli and when JP spot started in 08' it was too late to fix him.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 04:58 PM
No excuses I root for whomever is on the Bills but some of your antics are dumb and try to make it look like everything is JPs fault

The main reason the Bills lost usually was his fault.

bflobarry
03-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Boy, a lot of anger in this thread. JP was a good guy who simply didn't have the tools to succeed. Good attitude, good "Buffalo" booster, tried but came up short. He certainly didn't WANT to fail. I support whomever is qb'ing our team. Let's let JP rest in peace...

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Amen bflo

Typ0
03-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Boy, a lot of anger in this thread. JP was a good guy who simply didn't have the tools to succeed. Good attitude, good "Buffalo" booster, tried but came up short. He certainly didn't WANT to fail. I support whomever is qb'ing our team. Let's let JP rest in peace...

There is a very strong correlation between angry fly off the handle emotional people and blowhards it would seem.

yordad
03-27-2009, 06:36 PM
the 4 years wasted on him, now add in the years it's going to take to find a franchise QB. If JP worked out we would have never have had to draft Trent, who right now isn't much better than JP.

So this is year 5 in the JP Losman setback.So.. it is still going to be Losmans fault for another 4-6 years? lol

yordad
03-27-2009, 06:37 PM
I guarantee that JP gets another job as a QB in this league.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 08:17 PM
So.. it is still going to be Losmans fault for another 4-6 years? lolYes and no.

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Yes, but then there are the people who thought different and in hindsight were right. I'd wish we were wrong. JP set this franchise back 8-10 years. I would have loved for him to prove us wrong. He seems like a good person on and off the field.
nope. The FO set this team back for years. So far Trent is no different . Why do you think they got desperate and grabbed TO? Because he knows Trent isn't gonna succeed under the same circumstances.

yordad
03-27-2009, 08:27 PM
Yes and no.In the very least the Bills are as good as they were at QB the day they drafted JP, so even if you blame 4 years entirely on JP (which is strange to begin with, lol) claiming any losses moving forward is at all his fault is kind of.... illogical.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 08:39 PM
If by funny you mean thank you....then your welcome.

thank you for the laugh. :beers:

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 08:43 PM
I do apologize to TD.

Ah well!

:bf1:

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 08:43 PM
In the very least the Bills are as good as they were at QB the day they drafted JP, so even if you blame 4 years entirely on JP (which is strange to begin with, lol) claiming any losses moving forward is at all his fault is kind of.... illogical.

Individual losses I will not blame on JP the next couple of years, it's the years that JP set the Bills back because he was a bust is what I will blame him for.

That's why it's a yes and no answer.

Trent could erase any setbacks JP has caused this franchise.

TacklingDummy
03-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Why do you think they got desperate and grabbed TO? I don't know, why would any team want one of the best WR in the game on their roster.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Yup, I agree. Can the JP fans please stand Up? This goes to show how little some of us know about football [jp fans] and how willing we are to support mediocrity. The guy was straight up awful, and a good bunch of us here made numerous excuses for him. Now, the rest of the NFL agrees, that the dude is worthless. Not even a back up~!!!

:bf1:

great post.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 08:53 PM
There is a very strong correlation between angry fly off the handle emotional people and blowhards it would seem.

that applies to some Mods as well.

yordad
03-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Individual losses I will not blame on JP the next couple of years, it's the years that JP set the Bills back because he was a bust is what I will blame him for.

That's why it's a yes and no answer.

Trent could erase any setbacks JP has caused this franchise.If they are as good as they were when they drafted JP, how does he "set them back"?

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 08:55 PM
that applies to some Mods as well.
booohoo!
1-800-cry-baby.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 08:58 PM
booohoo!
1-800-cry-baby.

take your barking chihuahua act somewhere else. nobody wants to see you lick their balls.

SquishDaFish
03-27-2009, 08:59 PM

How about you stop with your name calling you POS

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 09:00 PM
How about you stop with your name calling you POS

too funny..........

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 09:12 PM
take your barking chihuahua act somewhere else. nobody wants to see you lick their balls.

Too funny....

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't know, why would any team want one of the best WR in the game on their roster.
Dick usually doesn't grab players with issues . He sold his soul to the devil to save his job so he went out and grabbed TO.

lmcshadow
03-27-2009, 09:17 PM
And all I wanted to know when I started the thread is whether a team wanted him.............:rockon:

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 09:31 PM
Dick usually doesn't grab players with issues . He sold his soul to the devil to save his job so he went out and grabbed TO.

he had no choice.

justasportsfan
03-27-2009, 09:43 PM
he had no choice.
exactly. This team barely had any weapons ever since Evans was drafted. JP had nothing but Evans and Dick doesn't want he same thing to happen to his annointed qb. Thank you.

SABURZFAN
03-27-2009, 09:48 PM
JP had nothing but Evans and Dick doesn't want he same thing to happen to his annointed qb. Thank you.

you let us know what weapons that JP gets IF he lands in the cfl. thank you.

lmcshadow
03-27-2009, 10:22 PM
exactly. This team barely had any weapons ever since Evans was drafted. JP had nothing but Evans and Dick doesn't want he same thing to happen to his annointed qb. Thank you.
:clap: :clap: :clap: I agree

TacklingDummy
03-29-2009, 04:04 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: I agree

Don't agree with that blowhard.

Mr. Pink
03-29-2009, 07:55 PM
I haven't posted in this thread yet and will not take anymore shots at JP after this one. After all, it's all water under the bridge now and we have to move on.

But several of us stated even before his breakout 11th ranked passer campaign that the dude was straight out garbage. We took flak left and right from many posters on this board.

JP, while being a great guy for the community, didn't have the football instincts and smarts. It's not something that is taught. You have it or you don't.

It's immaterial if he got a raw deal here. He wouldn't have succeeded anywhere. He doesn't have the brains to be an NFL QB period.

I guaranteed last offseason that the only place JP would ever be an NFL backup was here...as time goes by and judging by the lack of other team's desire to even bring him in for a looksee it appears as if I'm right.

Unfortunately for the franchise we gave up way too much for an outright bum. Like I've said before you don't have to be a choirboy off the field if you can perform on it. As long as your transgressions off the field doesn't lead into suspensions and/or jailtime.

The next time you see JP suit up will be when he realizes that the only place he can ever play again is in the CFL.

Best of luck in the great white north you great white dope.

acehole
03-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Link.

I haven't posted in this thread yet and will not take anymore shots at JP after this one. After all, it's all water under the bridge now and we have to move on.

But several of us stated even before his breakout 11th ranked passer campaign that the dude was straight out garbage. We took flak left and right from many posters on this board.

JP, while being a great guy for the community, didn't have the football instincts and smarts. It's not something that is taught. You have it or you don't.

It's immaterial if he got a raw deal here. He wouldn't have succeeded anywhere. He doesn't have the brains to be an NFL QB period.

I guaranteed last offseason that the only place JP would ever be an NFL backup was here...as time goes by and judging by the lack of other team's desire to even bring him in for a looksee it appears as if I'm right.

Unfortunately for the franchise we gave up way too much for an outright bum. Like I've said before you don't have to be a choirboy off the field if you can perform on it. As long as your transgressions off the field doesn't lead into suspensions and/or jailtime.

The next time you see JP suit up will be when he realizes that the only place he can ever play again is in the CFL.

Best of luck in the great white north you great white dope.

SABURZFAN
03-29-2009, 10:52 PM

i can vouche for that. :beers:

acehole
03-30-2009, 07:01 AM
i can vouche for that. :beers:

link

HHURRICANE
03-30-2009, 07:30 AM
I was in the camp that JP needed time.

I fought with SAB and TD many of time supporting JP.

With that said I watched this guy absolutely implode after the team gave him a whole season to develop. He came into 2007 looking like he didn't remember a thing that he was taught in 2006.

Sorry but anybody still holding onto the idea that JP belongs in the NFL is just pathetic. He was given the whole 2006 season to get better so I don't know how he got a raw deal? He sucked in pre-season 2007 and it was obvious that edwards was already the better QB.

Philagape
03-30-2009, 08:00 AM

With that said I watched this guy absolutely implode after the team gave him a whole season to develop. He came into 2007 looking like he didn't remember a thing that he was taught in 2006.

Sorry but anybody still holding onto the idea that JP belongs in the NFL is just pathetic. He was given the whole 2006 season to get better so I don't know how he got a raw deal? He sucked in pre-season 2007 and it was obvious that edwards was already the better QB.

And he was far worse in 2008. A train wreck. 0-4 to Trent's 7-5.
At that rate of regression, in a couple years they won't let him start in a Stiglmeier Park rec league

Even if 2006 was his "good" year ... going by passer rating :funny: ... what does it say about a QB that you have to go back two years to find the only time in his career when the numbers on paper didn't reflect his ineptitude?

SABURZFAN
03-30-2009, 08:10 AM
link

it's been well-documented. go get yourself lost in the archives.

SABURZFAN
03-30-2009, 08:11 AM

those were good times. :beers:

TedMock
03-30-2009, 08:14 AM

I am in the same exact boat. I wholeheartedly supported him. I saw the raw talent this kid had and felt that the initial bouncing in and out of the lineup set him back, but he was eventually given a fair shot and he completely blew it. Edwards, while not a complete sell yet, immediately looked better. I just hope he turns out to be the answer.

TacklingDummy
03-30-2009, 08:33 AM

2006 was a farce. Much of the 2006 JP stunk. Near the end of the year he had good stats in around 6 games to boost his QB rating.

After 10 games in 2006 JP only had 7 TDs and 6 Ints. Week 17 he single-handedly lost the Bills the Ravens game. 9 of his 19 TDs came against the pathetic teams Miami, Houston, and Detroit.

Plus Evans took alot of passes to the house that year, two 82 yard TDs against Houston, 44 yard TD in Ravens game where the CB fell down, etc...

So his 11th QB rating was very much inflated.

He also took 47 sacks and fumbled the ball 13 times.

yordad
03-30-2009, 08:34 AM

Sorry but anybody still holding onto the idea that JP belongs in the NFL is just pathetic. He was given the whole 2006 season to get better so I don't know how he got a raw deal? He sucked in pre-season 2007 and it was obvious that edwards was already the better QB.So... I'm pathetic because I know he will be a QB on an NFL roster next year? Is "right" and "pathetic" the same thing? Your pathetic for calling someone pathetic over something so pathetic.

justasportsfan
03-30-2009, 10:04 AM
2006 was a farce. Much of the 2006 JP stunk. Near the end of the year he had good stats in around 6 games to boost his QB rating.

After 10 games in 2006 JP only had 7 TDs and 6 Ints. Week 17 he single-handedly lost the Bills the Ravens game. 9 of his 19 TDs came against the pathetic teams Miami, Houston, and Detroit.

Plus Evans took alot of passes to the house that year, two 82 yard TDs against Houston, 44 yard TD in Ravens game where the CB fell down, etc...

So his 11th QB rating was very much inflated.

He also took 47 sacks and fumbled the ball 13 times.

Lol! YOu say this team needs continuity. You say this team has no talent. Jp had none of that. He had fowler as his center. Like I said, Dick got desperate and went against everything he believed in and went with a player who's known to be a team cancer because he knew Trent would end up like JP.

Trent should easily suprpass JP's nos. of 06 unless people start finding excuses like the weather , crappy OL etc.etc.

Novacane
03-30-2009, 10:26 AM
JP may not have had all the weapons he needed here but apparently thats not enough to keep NFL teams from thinking he sucks. If GM's around the league bought some of your arguments about bad coaching, not enough weapons, etc, etc, he'd have a job by now. He blows. Everyone in the NFL knows that. Nice kid who tried hard but he sucks. Period!

SABURZFAN
03-30-2009, 10:32 AM
JP may not have had all the weapons he needed here but apparently thats not enough to keep NFL teams from thinking he sucks. If GM's around the league bought some of your arguments about bad coaching, not enough weapons, etc, etc, he'd have a job by now. He blows. Everyone in the NFL knows that. Nice kid who tried hard but he sucks. Period!

TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beers:

justasportsfan
03-30-2009, 10:35 AM
I was merely pointing out TD's flawed argument when it comes to the excuses he uses for this teams failures. What applies to one player applies to everyone. You can't use it on one player and then not use it for another because it doesn't fit his argument or contradicts himself.

As to what the future holds it's all on JP. He should go and relearn from a coach that who knows how to develop qb's because he sure didn't get it here.
Even Trents play since he's been here proves that.

He should go to the CFL is he has to. It worked for Flutie and others.

Novacane
03-30-2009, 10:43 AM

As to what the future holds it's all on JP. He should go and relearn from a coach that who knows how to develop qb's because he sure didn't get it here.

Yeah, he should. If he can find a coach like that who will give him a chance. Right now it looks like they don't think he's worth trying to develop.

Philagape
03-30-2009, 10:46 AM

It is impossible for an observer with average intelligence or above who watched him play to think that any other factor but himself was the main reason he failed. Impossible.
Nothing can keep him from screwing up.
He is a bad, bad quarterback. Everyone knows it except the flat-earth lunatic fringe.

justasportsfan
03-30-2009, 10:53 AM
It is impossible for an observer with average intelligence or above who watched him play to think that any other factor but himself was the main reason he failed. Impossible.
.Anyone with less than average intelligence only see what they want to see only because they are Trent fans.

ddaryl
03-30-2009, 10:56 AM
LMFAO that this debate was even worth a page of replies let alone 4 pages. :crazy:

yordad
03-30-2009, 10:56 AM
JP may not have had all the weapons he needed here but apparently thats not enough to keep NFL teams from thinking he sucks. If GM's around the league bought some of your arguments about bad coaching, not enough weapons, etc, etc, he'd have a job by now. He blows. Everyone in the NFL knows that. Nice kid who tried hard but he sucks. Period!Do you have JPs agent's phone tapped? No? Oh, then you you nothing of the situation.

I personally believe it makes just as much sense that he is waiting until after the draft, because he doesn't want to jump the gun and sign with a team where he will be buried on the depth chart. He wants to compete.

When the dust clears, he will likely have his agent contact the teams he feels he is the best fit for. He will be cheap, some team will take a flyer on him, guarenteed.

yordad
03-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Nothing can keep him from screwing up.
He is a bad, bad quarterback. Everyone knows it except the flat-earth lunatic fringe.Kiss my ass. This is clearly one personal insult after another. Now I have below average inteligence? I bet I could smack you black with the size of my IQ.

Seriously, how do you people not understand what a personal insult is?

Philagape
03-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Yes, you run rings around me with your avocado metaphors.
How about quarterback-watching intelligence?

justasportsfan
03-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Seriously, how do you people not understand what a personal insult is?
because they have IQ's that would put Eintein to shame.

Yeah, we're blowhards with less than average to average IQ's. They are just victims of personal attacks here.

justasportsfan
03-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Yes, you run rings around me with your avocado metaphors.
How about quarterback-watching intelligence?

and then he runs.

TacklingDummy
03-30-2009, 12:02 PM
I was merely pointing out TD's flawed argument when it comes to the excuses he uses for this teams failures. What applies to one player applies to everyone. You can't use it on one player and then not use it for another because it doesn't fit his argument or contradicts himself.

Who's not using it for others? Trent has sucked in some games (Dallas) and is the main reason the Bills lost.

MikeInRoch
03-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Do you have JPs agent's phone tapped? No? Oh, then you you nothing of the situation.

I personally believe it makes just as much sense that he is waiting until after the draft, because he doesn't want to jump the gun and sign with a team where he will be buried on the depth chart. He wants to compete.

When the dust clears, he will likely have his agent contact the teams he feels he is the best fit for. He will be cheap, some team will take a flyer on him, guarenteed.

And that team sure better hope that their starter doesn't go down...

yordad
03-30-2009, 04:34 PM
And that team sure better hope that their starter doesn't go down...Well if Jp is good enough to be their backup, why would they be better off before signing him?

MikeInRoch
03-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Yes, there may be backups that are worse than JP. Not many. So if one of those teams sign him, they are hosed if their starter goes down.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2009, 05:46 AM
And that team sure better hope that their starter doesn't go down...

IF he happens to be right, you can bet that every fan of that team will be echoing what you just said in this quote.

Novacane
03-31-2009, 10:03 AM
Do you have JPs agent's phone tapped? No? Oh, then you you nothing of the situation.

:lmao: I thought id heard it all out of the JP lovers. Now I find out JP is the one being chosey about where he wants to go instead of no team wanting him. TO funny :lmao:

yordad
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
:lmao: I thought id heard it all out of the JP lovers. Now I find out JP is the one being chosey about where he wants to go instead of no team wanting him. TO funny :lmao:Just because you "love" players doesn't mean anyone else does. Now turn around, and go back into the closest you projecting "bundle of sticks".

justasportsfan
03-31-2009, 11:11 AM
Who's not using it for others? Trent has sucked in some games (Dallas) and is the main reason the Bills lost.
Cleveland ,etc.etc.

SABURZFAN
03-31-2009, 01:02 PM
:lmao: I thought id heard it all out of the JP lovers. Now I find out JP is the one being chosey about where he wants to go instead of no team wanting him. TO funny :lmao:

i want what he's smoking. :laughing:

Typ0
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
I have to agree with yordad a bit. JP's not being picked up is not an indication that he sucks...it's his performance on the field that indicates he sucks. But he's holding himself up. Maybe he'll wait until some team is desparate in camp because both their qbs got hurt in hopes of getting a chance to play. Anyone that watched the JETS game get fumbled away last year and blamed the coaches is also an idiot.

justasportsfan
03-31-2009, 05:13 PM
Anyone that watched the JETS game get fumbled away last year and blamed the coaches is also an idiot.
I don't think that anyone who said that this coaching staff built a winning culture should be calling anyone idiots.

Typ0
03-31-2009, 05:20 PM
I don't think that anyone who said that this coaching staff built a winning culture should be calling anyone idiots.

you just don't know what the words winning culture mean. You don't have to win all the time to have a winning culture. For example, a winning culture continues to believe in themselves despite losing. Of course they would win all the time and be a winning culture but a winning attitude doesn't necessarily mean you win like you expect. Our team had some rough times in the last two years but they still all believe they are going to win their next game. That's a winning culture and that's the culture our current staff has built at OBD. Now, saying JP fumbled because the coaches called the play is moronic. Especially after it's been stated by SEVERAL different sources that a roll out was not the call that's just what JP "improvised" during the play. The guy is a complete tool we've seen it over and over and over. Quite a waste of physical abilities and tools with the mental midget brain he has.

justasportsfan
03-31-2009, 05:23 PM
you just don't know what the words winning culture mean. You don't have to win all the time to have a winning culture. For example, a winning culture continues to believe in themselves despite losing. Of course they would win all the time and be a winning culture but a winning attitude doesn't necessarily mean you win like you expect. Our team had some rough times in the last two years but they still all believe they are going to win their next game. That's a winning culture and that's the culture our current staff has built at OBD. Now, saying JP fumbled because the coaches called the play is moronic. Especially after it's been stated by SEVERAL different sources that a roll out was not the call that's just what JP "improvised" during the play. The guy is a complete tool we've seen it over and over and over. Quite a waste of physical abilities and tools with the mental midget brain he has.
It's a winning culture by your definition then .In their head they can win but results prove they are losers.

TacklingDummy
03-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Anyone that watched the JETS game get fumbled away last year and blamed the coaches is also an idiot.
It was a combination of 3 things.

1) Coaches: Why make that play call?

2) Jason Peters: Peters block, or so called block, on that play was simply pathetic. There was no excuse for such lack of effort. People criticized Moss for taking plays off.

Lastly...

3)J.P. Losman: He held on to the ball to long and should have known to just throw it away.

yordad
03-31-2009, 05:36 PM

2) Jason Peters: Peters block, or so called block, on that play was simply pathetic. There was no excuse for such lack of effort. People criticized Moss for taking plays off.

Lastly...

3)J.P. Losman: He held on to the ball to long and should have known to just throw it away.I agree. It wasn't the best call. JP got sacked, so by definition, he held the ball too long. He was rolling right though. And, he was pulling his arm back to throw when he was hit. The only way he wouldn't have had time to throw it was if Peters completely whiffs. The only chance he gets sacked there is if his Pro Bowl LT completely whiffs. Clearly he thought he'd have .5 more seconds, as would anyone. Afterall, he wasn't standing in the pocket, he was rolling out.

In the end, what happened happened. He held the ball too long.

MikeInRoch
03-31-2009, 05:37 PM

Lastly...

3)J.P. Losman: He held on to the ball to long and should have known to just throw it away.

Fully agree. Although if either 1 or 3 didn't happen, then 2 wouldn't have had the chance to. Peters is slightly less to blame than the other two.

The Juice Is Loose
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Here's a gift for you guys. At the end of the season I made a little tribute wall paper to honor all the great times JP brought us. Here it is:http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/JPWALLPAPER.jpg
http://http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/JPWALLPAPER.jpg

yordad
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Fully agree. Although if either 1 or 3 didn't happen, then 2 wouldn't have had the chance to. Peters is slightly less to blame than the other two.I think it is the exact opposite.

Clearly the super whiff happened before the sack.

Philagape
03-31-2009, 05:52 PM
With 40 other QBs, the Bills win the Jets game.

yordad
03-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Let me tell you guys something else about that play. The clock was stopped at 2:06. It was 2nd and 5. If they get the first, the game is over. The Bills were averaging like 6 yards per carry (6+, I think) on the game. Jauron called a pass play, hoping to catch the Jets off guard, figuring it would take it to the 2 minute warning.

The play was designed to take a little longer to develop.

DrGraves
03-31-2009, 06:13 PM
Can we stop talking about this doucher who ruined the bills franchise. I'm going to go ahead and pin the blame on us moving from buffalo on him too. lol

Bill Cody
03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Here's a gift for you guys. At the end of the season I made a little tribute wall paper to honor all the great times JP brought us. Here it is:http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/JPWALLPAPER.jpg
http://http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm30/adamwhite960/JPWALLPAPER.jpg

:lmao:

MikeInRoch
03-31-2009, 07:32 PM
I think it is the exact opposite.

Clearly the super whiff happened before the sack.

If it's a run play, as it should have been, there would not have been a sack.

If JP throws the ball away as soon as the pass wasn't there, instead of holding on to try to make something happen, there would not have been a sack.

MikeInRoch
03-31-2009, 07:39 PM
Let me tell you guys something else about that play. The clock was stopped at 2:06. It was 2nd and 5. If they get the first, the game is over. The Bills were averaging like 6 yards per carry (6+, I think) on the game. Jauron called a pass play, hoping to catch the Jets off guard, figuring it would take it to the 2 minute warning.

The play was designed to take a little longer to develop.

No, actually, it wasn't. It was a pass to the Fullback. It was not a long-devloping play - it was a quick play, and if the fullback was shut down WHICH HE WAS, JP was supposed to throw it away. Instead, he didn't think, and he got in trouble for it. Status quo for him.

justasportsfan
03-31-2009, 08:43 PM
With 40 other QBs, the Bills win the Jets game.

we lost to the crappy Cleveland Browns team AT HOME with your homeboy Trent. Look in the mirror Philagape before you question peoples intelligence. mmkay?

TacklingDummy
03-31-2009, 08:45 PM

If JP throws the ball away as soon as the pass wasn't there, instead of holding on to try to make something happen, there would not have been a sack.

If Peters makes any attempt at a block, JP doesn't get blindsided and fumble.

The blame is on all 3.

MikeInRoch
03-31-2009, 08:46 PM
Did I say it wasn't?

justasportsfan
03-31-2009, 08:47 PM
If Peters makes any attempt at a block, JP doesn't get blindsided and fumble.

The blame is on all 3.

What the? April fools is a couple of hours away.

TacklingDummy
03-31-2009, 08:49 PM
What the? April fools is a couple of hours away.I've almost never blamed JP entirely.

yordad
03-31-2009, 11:22 PM
No, actually, it wasn't. It was a pass to the Fullback. It was not a long-devloping play - it was a quick play, and if the fullback was shut down WHICH HE WAS, JP was supposed to throw it away. Instead, he didn't think, and he got in trouble for it. Status quo for him.Where did you hear, or how did you come to the conclusion it was a pass to the FB? The FB blocked on the play, and was a check down option. He was not the primary. Why in the he11 would McIntyre be the primary in that situation? He has 2 catches for -1 yards in his career.

Philagape
03-31-2009, 11:52 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/Philagape/jetsgame.jpg

The FB threw a quick block to sell the play action, then ran out into the flat, looking back at the QB, as illustrated.

SABURZFAN
04-01-2009, 12:00 AM
:movie:

Typ0
04-01-2009, 04:29 PM
I thought both Jauron and Evans said after the game that wasn't the play call and it was JPs improvising on the play to roll out like that. It was supposed to be a pass play but a quick out in the flats.

Typ0
04-01-2009, 04:33 PM
It's a winning culture by your definition then .In their head they can win but results prove they are losers.

but culture is about artifacts and attitudes. The point I have been trying to make about the importance of a winning culture despite the losing is the minute they adopt a losers attitude their chances of winning become very low. There has been problems but the fact that their attitude remains in the positive is indication that the players believe the system they are working within can work. That is of utmost importance to winning and keeps the chances very much alive that the team can win.

Typ0
04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/Philagape/jetsgame.jpg

The FB threw a quick block to sell the play action, then ran out into the flat, looking back at the QB, as illustrated.

why isn't he throwing him the ball then? I still say anyone who blames the coaches for that travesty is an [insert attack here]. Sorry, this is a professional football team if you have to "keep your calls at bay" so your fifth year guy doesn't screw up that's the fifth year guys fault not the coaches or anyone else in the organization.

OpIv37
04-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Can we ****ing let this **** go already?

JP didn't get results, now he's gone. End of story.

SABURZFAN
04-01-2009, 05:31 PM
:band:

MikeInRoch
04-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Where did you hear, or how did you come to the conclusion it was a pass to the FB? The FB blocked on the play, and was a check down option. He was not the primary. Why in the he11 would McIntyre be the primary in that situation? He has 2 catches for -1 yards in his career.

I dunno, maybe because Jauron SAID that's what the playcall was? Which is why we think he deserves a lot of blame?

The Jets had prepared for another run or a rollout pass on second-and-5. Jauron told offensive coordinator Turk Schonert to have quarterback J.P. Losman make a short, quick pass to the fullback or quickly get rid of the ball.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2008/12/14/2008-12-14_dick_jauron_takes_hit_for_bills_fold_aga-1.html

acehole
04-01-2009, 07:15 PM
Can we ****ing let this **** go already?

JP didn't get results, now he's gone. End of story.

Indeed this is a red herring.

This takes the focus off our current qb and his flaws....

We are waiting for results from trent and if he doent pick up his game he can follow JP.

Typ0
04-01-2009, 07:21 PM
I dunno, maybe because Jauron SAID that's what the playcall was? Which is why we think he deserves a lot of blame?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2008/12/14/2008-12-14_dick_jauron_takes_hit_for_bills_fold_aga-1.html

There were several people who said this after the game in their press conference. It's what happened. It doesn't fit in with the JP lovers view of Utopia where they can blame the coach for all JPs flaws so they ignore the fact that JP improvised himself into that disaster...it's the coaches fault for calling the play because he must have called it it's what was ran on the field.

yordad
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM

If JP throws the ball away as soon as the pass wasn't there, instead of holding on to try to make something happen, there would not have been a sack.It would have stopped the clock with a second or two before the 2 minute warning.

MikeInRoch
04-01-2009, 07:33 PM
It would have stopped the clock with a second or two before the 2 minute warning.

Which is a great reason that it was a crappy play call.

yordad
04-01-2009, 07:36 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/2008/12/14/2008-12-14_dick_jauron_takes_hit_for_bills_fold_aga-1.htmlThat is the word of the writer, there is no Jauron quote with the word fullback mentioned.

why isn't he throwing him the ball then? I still say anyone who blames the coaches for that travesty is an [insert attack here]. Sorry, this is a professional football team if you have to "keep your calls at bay" so your fifth year guy doesn't screw up that's the fifth year guys fault not the coaches or anyone else in the organization.Because....

A) the fullback was blocking and had just turned around. Had he thrown it sooner, it would be incomplete leaving 1 or 2 seconds before the 2 minute warning.
B) that FB has 2 total catches for a total of negative yardage in his entire career
C) the only way he didn't at least have another half second was if he assumed his pro bowl LT completely whiffs on his block

Despite this, he was sacked while drawing his arm back to dump it to McIntyer's crappy arse anyways.

yordad
04-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Which is a great reason that it was a crappy play call.Yes, I agree. In fact, you have actually changed my mind on that one. I believe it was mostly the coaches fault. Or at least I can't say I disagree, if that is what you are saying.

lmcshadow
04-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Cant we al just stop :banghead: JP Lost----man is now gone...IMO both the coaching staff and JP were on vacation at the chocolate factory...Its a done deal.....

TacklingDummy
04-01-2009, 10:58 PM
All 3 share the blame.

JP couldn't throw it to the FB because at the same time he's about to get hit from behind by Elam.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d4ac83

Typ0
04-02-2009, 07:43 AM
It would have stopped the clock with a second or two before the 2 minute warning.

the clock was going to run down to the two minute warning. It was the only time in the remainder of the game a pass could have been thrown.

Voltron
04-02-2009, 10:36 AM

Yeah Sam Wyche is a horrible QB coach :rolleyes:

yordad
04-02-2009, 10:57 AM
the clock was going to run down to the two minute warning. It was the only time in the remainder of the game a pass could have been thrown.The play needed to last 6 seconds. It is no where near as simple as you believe and try to make it sound.

SABURZFAN
04-02-2009, 11:04 AM
:z:

TacklingDummy
04-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Latest JP rumor: JP to the Jets.

Wouldn't that be wonderful.

MikeInRoch
04-08-2009, 09:19 AM
It's a good idea. He won one game for them last year.

colin
04-11-2009, 01:41 PM
i have revisited this thread. i first looked at my own awesome post, and then read some of the others.

i take particular exception to the guys saying that jp was a good guy who just didn't have the tools. he absolutely had great physical tools -- he was just too lazy and unfocused to step up and be a qb.

we brought in special coaches to teach him stuff. he had evans and moulds and mcgahee as weapons. he was handed the starting role in his second year.

he was terrible. he was pitiful. he sucked out loud.

it was only his year in 06 that even the most hopeful jp fans say is evidence of him not being horrible. the fact is in that year he had a decent PER number because his was hidden from the opponents. as a team we almost never passed, and in spite of that he still managed tons of sacks and fumbles.

we lost our opener in new england because jp took a safety by being terrible. the ultra conservative coaching allowed us to stay in games (new england, jacksonville, greenbay, indy, san diego) against better teams. we needed some luck on special teams and d causing turnovers to get us a shot at winning games. at no point was jp thought to be the guy. at no point was he considered a good player by our coaching staff, the same staff that got him that 86 passer rating year.

he was essentially hidden as much as possible and that got him his best statistical year because they just didn't give him enough rope to hang himself.

the same coaches that got something out of him went out and drafted trent, then made him the starter after 2 or 3 starts as a rookie.

jp is god awful. he is NOT a hard worker (you will notice he sucked badly after he got benched FOR THE THIRD TIME SINCE BEING HANDED THE STARTER'S JOB IN 05) and it is shown how he regresses, makes horrible game losing mistakes (jets in 08) and no one has even sniffed at him.

jp is in fact, the worst starter in modern nfl history to ever get 30+ starts. i've looked it up. he is uniquely horrible. he is a long ball passer who has trouble getting 200 yards in a game. he gets sacked and fumbles and throws terrible balls. he is no better than his first game against the texans 4 years later. he does not have the work ethic or the mental capacity to be an nfl qb, EVEN THO HIS MEASURABLES ARE VERY GOOD.

jp fans are bad fans and cause aids and orphanages to catch fire.

casdhf
04-11-2009, 02:02 PM
JP isn't lazy, he just doesn't have any sort of pocket presence at all.

Jan Reimers
04-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Haven't we shot, stabbed, burned, hacked, drowned and beaten the dead JP horse enough? Do we have to mutilate the remains, piss on the grave, and desecrate the headstone, too?

ServoBillieves
04-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Haven't we shot, stabbed, burned, hacked, drowned and beaten the dead JP horse enough? Do we have to mutilate the remains, piss on the grave, and desecrate the headstone, too?

... Yes.

Yasgur's Farm
04-11-2009, 06:21 PM
JP's gone... Trent remains... Let's live with that!!

Unless...

People feel threatened JP hasn't signed with another team yet... Could the Bills re-sign him? OMY!!

ALL D
04-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Adam Sandler might be looking for a stunt dummy?

justasportsfan
04-11-2009, 10:03 PM
i have revisited this thread. i first looked at my own awesome post, and then read some of the others.

i take particular exception to the guys saying that jp was a good guy who just didn't have the tools. he absolutely had great physical tools -- he was just too lazy and unfocused to step up and be a qb.

we brought in special coaches to teach him stuff. he had evans and moulds and mcgahee as weapons. he was handed the starting role in his second year.

it was only his year in 06 that even the most hopeful jp fans say is evidence of him not being horrible. the fact is in that year he had a decent PER number because his was hidden from the opponents. as a team we almost never passed, and in spite of that he still managed tons of sacks and fumbles.

we lost our opener in new england because jp took a safety by being terrible. the ultra conservative coaching allowed us to stay in games (new england, jacksonville, greenbay, indy, san diego) against better teams. we needed some luck on special teams and d causing turnovers to get us a shot at winning games. at no point was jp thought to be the guy. at no point was he considered a good player by our coaching staff, the same staff that got him that 86 passer rating year.

he was essentially hidden as much as possible and that got him his best statistical year because they just didn't give him enough rope to hang himself.

the same coaches that got something out of him went out and drafted trent, then made him the starter after 2 or 3 starts as a rookie.

jp is god awful. he is NOT a hard worker (you will notice he sucked badly after he got benched FOR THE THIRD TIME SINCE BEING HANDED THE STARTER'S JOB IN 05) and it is shown how he regresses, makes horrible game losing mistakes (jets in 08) and no one has even sniffed at him.

jp is in fact, the worst starter in modern nfl history to ever get 30+ starts. i've looked it up. he is uniquely horrible. he is a long ball passer who has trouble getting 200 yards in a game. he gets sacked and fumbles and throws terrible balls. he is no better than his first game against the texans 4 years later. he does not have the work ethic or the mental capacity to be an nfl qb, EVEN THO HIS MEASURABLES ARE VERY GOOD.

that was a horrible post.

The Juice Is Loose
04-11-2009, 11:48 PM

you said it brother. i replied with a quote so people can see it again.

kelly holcomb was a better starting option than jp losman.

trent went in, against the patriots, on the road, in his 2nd game, first action ever, and drove us down and scored. something jp i don't remember ever doing against new england once!

and watching that jets play. if it was a designed bootleg, why was his initial footwork as if he was just dropping back? that makes me feel he either didn't know the play completely or it wasn't a bootleg. if it wasn't a bootleg, he was running away from the rush. if was running away from the rush, he saw it, and should have thrown the ball away.

worst. qb. ever. way to go tom donahoe! we only gave up 2 firsts for him, and screwed bledsoe over.

lmcshadow
06-29-2009, 08:07 PM
JP going to Vegas.....:tricycle:

The Popcorn
06-30-2009, 12:16 AM
I guarantee that JP gets another job as a QB in this league.

when?

SABURZFAN
06-30-2009, 10:01 AM
JP going to Vegas.....:tricycle:

they have an NFL team in Vegas now????

so much for yordouche's statement.

SABURZFAN
06-30-2009, 10:16 AM
does carrying a clipboard qualify as getting a job as a QB in the NFL?

lmcshadow
06-30-2009, 07:27 PM
they have an NFL team in Vegas now????

so much for yordouche's statement.
it is said that the UFL picked him up

ServoBillieves
06-30-2009, 07:51 PM
His Wikipedia page says so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._P._Losman#UFL_Career

Also an interesting tidbit in the UFL part.

SABURZFAN
06-30-2009, 10:05 PM
it is said that the UFL picked him up

i know. i was mocking yordouche.

trapezeus
06-30-2009, 11:32 PM
what amuses me the most is that the UFL is making las vegas its home base essentially. They are practically willing the Las VEgas team to win their championship. and with losman, i know that poor team is going to end up as the fourth place team.

SABURZFAN
06-30-2009, 11:39 PM
what amuses me the most is that the UFL is making las vegas its home base essentially. They are practically willing the Las VEgas team to win their championship. and with losman, i know that poor team is going to end up as the fourth place team.

i wish i were living in Las Vegas again. i would terrorize him like i did to Jamie Storr when he was a goaltender for the Phoenix Road Runners.

yordad
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
so much for yordouche's statement.I haven't seen anything concrete. A Wikipedia page doesn't cut it.

Oh, and I didn't know once a year is spent in a different league you can never come back to the NFL. I guess someone should have told Flutie. Or Warner.

yordad
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
"UFLAccess.com tried to track down the facts. One well-placed source pointed out that roster spots have dried up on virtually every NFL depth chart at QB. The league declined comment with their spokesperson saying that “as of yet no ink has hit paper.”

Yeah, not really concrete SABURZFAG.

trapezeus
07-01-2009, 04:17 PM
flutie and warner weren't first round picks that we suppose to play well out of the gate. they had their issues where a lesser league let them work out their kinks. When they came back (lesser so for flutie), people weren't look at them as players to save a franchise. They were looked at as good camp fodder.

Camp fodder is what JP should be, but he's been run out of the league by poor play, poor coaching, and a poor brain. I would find it hard to see him do well in this league (putting up his tulane stats in the UFL) and expecting to come out ahead in an NFL camp the following year.

I think if he is successful in the UFL, it's going to be because he's waiting 8 seconds to launch bombs or scrambling around against lesser talent. i think everyone knows that won't suceed in the NFL.

The Popcorn
07-01-2009, 04:24 PM
"UFLAccess.com tried to track down the facts. One well-placed source pointed out that roster spots have dried up on virtually every NFL depth chart at QB. The league declined comment with their spokesperson saying that “as of yet no ink has hit paper.”

Yeah, not really concrete SABURZFAG.

You didn't answer his other question. Does carrying a clipboard count?

Philagape
07-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Booooorrrrrrrrn for the UFL .....

yordad
07-01-2009, 11:20 PM
You didn't answer his other question. Does carrying a clipboard count?
Why would I and why wouldn't it?

yordad
07-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Booooorrrrrrrrn for the UFL .....
So you predict greatness?

Philagape
07-02-2009, 12:47 AM
So you predict greatness?

He will be the charter inductee in the UFL Hall of Fame.

HHURRICANE
07-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Losman "officially" left Buffalo for the west coast.

The Popcorn
07-06-2009, 09:44 AM
I don't think having three Terrell Owens' could have helped this guy. Buffalo dropped the ball when they drafted him.