PDA

View Full Version : I want T.O. to flip out

DrGraves
03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Part of the reason we brought this guy in was to shake things up and light a fire under the rest of the team.

I want him to call out the Front Office. I know its April, but there are some good players out there still and on the trade block. Let's make some moves, lets take a shot at this. LETS SAVE OUR FRANCHISE.

Michael82
03-21-2009, 10:21 PM
The ONLY reason why we brought T.O. in here was to sell tickets and merchandise and make Ralph and his family richer. Don't let anyone else tell you different. :sigh:

SquishDaFish
03-21-2009, 10:23 PM
I agree with Mikey but man I cant wait for him to blow up on Dickey on the sideline after he calls a run on 3-10 instead of trying to pass for the 1st

SeatownBillsFan21
03-22-2009, 01:54 AM
Yeah i can wait till hes on the sidelines in TO pissed off cause hes gotta play 2 F****** games up there this year.

theanswer74
03-22-2009, 12:17 PM
The ONLY reason why we brought T.O. in here was to sell tickets and merchandise and make Ralph and his family richer. Don't let anyone else tell you different. :sigh:

That is such a load of crap. The Bills wanted a WR. They even offered Coles 3 years @ 6.5 million a year.

Im so tired of all these people complaining. If Coles did sign people would complain about that.

THATHURMANATOR
03-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Part of the reason we brought this guy in was to shake things up and light a fire under the rest of the team.

I want him to call out the Front Office. I know its April, but there are some good players out there still and on the trade block. Let's make some moves, lets take a shot at this. LETS SAVE OUR FRANCHISE.
This is plain ******ed and will never happen.

yordad
03-22-2009, 01:37 PM
I thought we signed him because he averages 3 times more TD catches per year then our starting WRs combined for last year. :idunno:

FlyingDutchman
03-22-2009, 02:38 PM
I want Dick to flip out and show he has a pulse

FlyingDutchman
03-22-2009, 09:15 PM
I want Dick to flip out and show he has a pulse

thats what she said

yeah i just set up and spiked my own joke so what