PDA

View Full Version : The Bills need to facilitate a trade!

HHURRICANE
03-22-2009, 10:05 AM
I think the Bills are finished in FA because there isn't anyone left in FA to sign. Cato June is probably not better than Crowell, and there too many question marks with Keiaho and Simmons.

The Bills need to try and finish the offense with a trade. We would get one player and it needs to be LG or TE.

I believe the Bills are focused on the D in the draft. I believe the Bills will go LB with the first pick and take a DE in the 2nd. After that does it really matter?

venis2k1
03-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Cato June is probably not better than Crowell, and there too many question marks with Keiaho and Simmons.

1. Crowell was pretty good when he was healthy.
2. Crowell isnt on our roster anymore.
3. Is June Better than Ellison?
4. What are the question marks with Keiaho?

bigbub2352
03-22-2009, 10:12 AM
I think the Bills should move Butler over to LG, sign a vet like Goff or Simmons if healthy, and try and trade for a vet TE such has Scheffler or Heap if available

Go into the draft looking at Defensive playmakers in the top 2 rounds, DE, OLB
Leaves the rest of the draft for depth 3rd in my opinion should be SS
interior DT Depth and Oline depth with the remaining picks
TO wont mean anything if trent is playing off his back again
Our D lacks playmakers someone to strike fear in oppossing QBs we havent had that in a long time and other teams know it
Leadership is also needed on D
Front Office needs to get thier ass moving

DraftBoy
03-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Just stop. a LG or a TE does not complete the offense we still lack depth at almost every OL position, TE, and FB. It helps but it does not complete anything.

And yes after the first two picks it matters more.

bigbub2352
03-22-2009, 10:15 AM
1. Crowell was pretty good when he was healthy.
2. Crowell isnt on our roster anymore.
3. Is June Better than Ellison?
4. What are the question marks with Keiaho?

Keiaho ??? are size and playmaking ability trust me if a 26yr LB hit the market and had starting material written all over him he still wouldnt be available, he probably plays alot like Ellison
June is defintly better than Ellison, look at the stats at the very least he is more of a playmaker

We need a huge upgrade at OLB, the Bills met with Sintom he would be perfect

seanbillsfan
03-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Keiaho ??? are size and playmaking ability trust me if a 26yr LB hit the market and had starting material written all over him he still wouldnt be available, he probably plays alot like Ellison
June is defintly better than Ellison, look at the stats at the very least he is more of a playmaker

We need a huge upgrade at OLB, the Bills met with Sintom he would be perfect
I have a total man-crush on clint sintim. If we could get him in the 2nd, i would do dirty things to myself

FlyingDutchman
03-22-2009, 10:42 AM
This bores me. Who wants to play some basketball?

acehole
03-22-2009, 10:59 AM
I still think we should trade Jason Peters for a first and second or more.
We could draft Petigrew who can help with chip blocking and help whoever the new LT. We dont need a premier LT with this system...we are getting rid of the ball with 3-5 step drops.Tackling Dummy could hold a block that long.

We could go OLB,TE, DE,OL with the first 4 picks in 2 rounds.

We can grab O Pace for a year or move L Walker there and get a RT. Rt are easy to find either in draft or FA or sombody on the roster.

We could add a RT in the third round and start him even.

Remember we won some games early on in the year without much help from the LT position.

Throw in R Parish in a trade proposal and we can have more.

I am not really for trading J Peters...I am for trading J peters for the right price.

Remember J Peters was an undrafted FA who is a converted TE.

We can find sombody to replace him at some piont of the draft or FA one year contract.

Just food for thought.